• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets @ Broncos 11/17/'11 Week 11 TNFB

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
QB 2nd or 3rd round for the Jets in 2012?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i've always been a pretty firm atheist.....but this Denver team is the most compelling argument for the existence of a God i've ever experienced. Forget magic...this is beyond magic.....they absolutely stink - Tebow most of all - and all they do is win. Tebow's quote before the game was perfect...they asked about the gameplan and he basically said none of that matters we'll just figure out how to win. He's awesome. None of this makes sense.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
i've always been a pretty firm atheist.....but this Denver team is the most compelling argument for the existence of a God i've ever experienced. Forget magic...this is beyond magic.....they absolutely stink - Tebow most of all - and all they do is win. Tebow's quote before the game was perfect...they asked about the gameplan and he basically said none of that matters we'll just figure out how to win. He's awesome. None of this makes sense.

Their defense is actually pretty good this season. No great though. Acquiring Miller & Bunkley and getting Dumervil back was huge.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone interested:

Before tonight

Von Miller had 8 sacks in 554 Snaps.

Aldon Smith had 6.5 sacks in 298 Snaps.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have felt for several weeks that Miller is going to get DPOY. He's locked that baby up now. He was my favorite player in the draft and he's backing that up. Dude is a beast.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Elias is reporting that Tebow's dash was the longest game-winning touchdown run by a QB in the final minute of the fourth quarter in NFL history.

I also dreamed last night that the Broncos signed Randy Moss and that he scored two TDs in his first game on short wobbly passes over two defenders each time.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So Elias is reporting that Tebow's dash was the longest game-winning touchdown run by a QB in the final minute of the fourth quarter in NFL history.

I also dreamed last night that the Broncos signed Randy Moss and that he scored two TDs in his first game on short wobbly passes over two defenders each time.

What about Steve Young against the Vikings? Wasn't that in the last minute?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Steve Young against the Vikings? Wasn't that in the last minute?

I thought the exact same thing when I heard them say that.

No, no. It doesn't count if it's not Tebow. Tebow has the longest TD run in the last minute of a game by anyone with the name of Tebow. I thought that was clear when Elias said "qb". I think QB means "Qualified Back" as in "glorified (running)back" (he might be able to throw better than a regular (running)back). (Note qualified here means there's a clarification involved, not that he's qualified as in certified)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Under 2 minutes left, but more than one minute left.

Steve Young - Magical Run - YouTube

Tebow started the play before the minute mark but entered the endzone afterwards; if he had been quicker he wouldn't have made history. They were also on 3rd and 4; if he had done better on second down, he wouldn't have run so far (not the longest run). So if there's anything I've learned from Tebow it is to not do well until the end and to do it slowly so I can make history. My wife says I'm a slow driver sometimes and a procrastinator, so I'm already like Tebow.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't mind Rex. In fact I kinda like him. He's entertaining.