• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry paid the NFL to cheat for them

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Demarco Murray scored that last touchdown I saw him take his helmet off and it was Lesean McCoy. THe Eagles are forced to use Leseans twin sister. BULL SHIT.

:lie:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Demarco Murray scored that last touchdown I saw him take his helmet off and it was Lesean McCoy. THe Eagles are forced to use Leseans twin sister. BULL SHIT.

:lie:

LOL

LeSean would love to run behind our line.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

LeSean would love to run behind our line.

Bro, I think the Eagles OLine is better then Dallas OLine but we are missing All Pro LG Evan Mathis, All WORLD Center Jason Kelce and one of the best RTs in the NFL in Lane Johnson. Eagles do have some OLine depth but our #1 reserve broke his leg. Thats a lot for an OLine to over come. And Im in no way saying Dallas doesnt have a nice OLine but the Eagles are missing superstars on that line.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, I think the Eagles OLine is better then Dallas OLine but we are missing All Pro LG Evan Mathis, All WORLD Center Jason Kelce and one of the best RTs in the NFL in Lane Johnson. Eagles do have some OLine depth but our #1 reserve broke his leg. Thats a lot for an OLine to over come. And Im in no way saying Dallas doesnt have a nice OLine but the Eagles are missing superstars on that line.

sooooo...... your saying the eagles "don't" have as good of a line to run behind :becky:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sooooo...... your saying the eagles "don't" have as good of a line to run behind :becky:

As of right now the Eagles dont cause they are missing 1st team all pro players and Jason Kelce is by far the best center in the NFL (IMO). I love the OLine Dallas has and its scary to thing how young they are but it would be equivalent to losing Fredricks (who isnt as good as Kelce), your LG (who isnt 1st team All Pro) and Lance Johnson is equivalent to losing your new rookie because they are both young and good. Now take your top reserve and have him break his leg. Its amazing FOles isnt dead or paralyzed yet.

Enjoy being in first place. Dallas earned it!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries to the Eagles ol has crippled their run game.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Falcons had a tight end playing right tackle yesterday, I think yall will be alright.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Falcons had a tight end playing right tackle yesterday, I think yall will be alright.

I hope so but they sure don't look all right. Everytime Shady gets the ball he is immediately swarmed. I'm big time worried about the Rams cause as much as they are struggling their DLine kicks ass. Lane Johnsoon is back but we've got atleast 6 more weeks til Evan Mathis and Jason Kelce come back. Hopefully we can stay within striking distance of Dallas.