• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jernigan failed drug test at combine

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking stupid can you get?:wtf2:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A diluted sample is a lot different than a positive test. Mettenburger also had a diluted sample

A cause to pause and do some last minute investigation that's for sure though

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A diluted sample is a lot different than a positive test. Mettenburger also had a diluted sample

A cause to pause and do some last minute investigation that's for sure though

I'd have to give them both :thumbsdown:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes 3 now. Seantrel Henderson is a kid that could be a good pick for us in the 7th round. He likes weed. I expect these guys to fall now

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care if a guy tested positive for weed. Clearly he is a dumbass because he knows he will be tested on a certain date. If he can play his ass off on sundays then I don't care if he smokes some weed on a tuesday.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hagemin may hve just overtaken Jernigan on the draft board. He has more upside anyway. He could me a beast if he gets motivated

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care if a guy tested positive for weed. Clearly he is a dumbass because he knows he will be tested on a certain date. If he can play his ass off on sundays then I don't care if he smokes some weed on a tuesday.

I think weed should be legalized,but that is another discussion altogether. I don't even smoke it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had this debate yesterday ..... as far as who cares if they smoke weed.

Well I do. Our opinions on weed don't much matter. It's currently illegal in most states and against NFL rules. Which isn't going to change anytime soon.

That said he can't help your team if he isn't on the field. Just look at Blackmon for the Jags or into the past at Ricky Williams.

about 14 years ago I failed a drug test where I worked. First offense they didn't fire us. They sent us to counselling. I was asked how long it had been since I had smoked. I lied of course and said a month ago.
Lady flat out told me I was lying. Because weed stores itself in a persons body fat.
IE a fat woman with big boobs and a fat ass can test positive months later. and A guy like myself with low body fat would test positive no more than 10 days later.

These guys just went through getting ready for the combine ... meaning very very low body fat for most ....... So in other words they smoked no more than a couple of days before the combine. And they were even told weeks in advance what day they would be tested

So yes that takes a special kind of stupid

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jerry probably said something like this to Stephen about Josh Brent a few years back...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy Jernigan was projected as a top 20 pick before the news came out this week that he had a failed drug test at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. Well according to Timmy himself, the test was diluted and not a failed test. A matter of fact, this is his post from Facebook.
Theres a huge difference between negative and dilute…I had to get iv’s and drink alot of water the week leading up to the draft due to cramping…….my oldest brother sat in the doctors office with me….NFL teams no what happened . …my brother no what happened so that’s all that matter…I’m glad this happen cause I know exactly in my corner……on Thursday I will still get drafted …I’ll see you on Sunday
It seems like at least one NFL prospect will be cleared from his drug test.

from Jernigans face book page

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy Jernigan was projected as a top 20 pick before the news came out this week that he had a failed drug test at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. Well according to Timmy himself, the test was diluted and not a failed test. A matter of fact, this is his post from Facebook.
Theres a huge difference between negative and dilute…I had to get iv’s and drink alot of water the week leading up to the draft due to cramping…….my oldest brother sat in the doctors office with me….NFL teams no what happened . …my brother no what happened so that’s all that matter…I’m glad this happen cause I know exactly in my corner……on Thursday I will still get drafted …I’ll see you on Sunday

Why are you whispering?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry probably said something like this to Stephen about Josh Brent a few years back...

Almost forgot about brent. If he wants to play again I hope he is lifting weights and working out while in jail. He could come in as a backup and take snaps as a 1 tech

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure why your quote is so faded ..... but I did get this from you ..... Quote from facebook saying ".my oldest brother sat in the doctors office with me….NFL teams no what happened . …my brother no what happened so that’s all that matter"

A college student on facebook that doesn't know the difference between no and know? Even more proof of how stupid the guy is.
That alone makes me think he was pushed through school because of football and probably took a deserving kids scholarship .... FUCK MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THAT

Want him even less now

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why your quote is so faded ..... but I did get this from you ..... Quote from facebook saying ".my oldest brother sat in the doctors office with me….NFL teams no what happened . …my brother no what happened so that’s all that matter"

A college student on facebook that doesn't know the difference between no and know? Even more proof of how stupid the guy is.
That alone makes me think he was pushed through school because of football and probably took a deserving kids scholarship .... FUCK MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THAT

Want him even less now

I started to say I'd be more concerned with his spelling, but then I figured I screw up enough too. But not knowing the difference from no and know? Damn. With that you don't need to be smart to play DL. Anybody remember the name Dexter Manley?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started to say I'd be more concerned with his spelling, but then I figured I screw up enough too. But not knowing the difference from no and know? Damn. With that you don't need to be smart to play DL. Anybody remember the name Dexter Manley?

The illiterate Skid

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That too. How about the illiterate coke head skid :wtf:

LOL on a side note .... he will slide in the draft now .... Perfect fit for the skids