• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jermaine O'Neal to have surgery on wrist.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they really need him for is NBA-average defense and rebounding for 10-15 minutes per game. He can handle that, and it's all anyone should hope for from a big man that is drafted at the end of the first round. Otherwise, he would have been drafted in the Top 5. In summary, as usual, everything you stated was incorrect, inflammatory and detracted from an otherwise meaningful conversation.

PWND. Again. You'd think Nolan would get tired of being exposed as a fool. Apparently not.

:L

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played terribly before he was hurt. Most games Jackson couldn't even use him. I'm not counting on this guy becoming anything.

Of course, since apparently JO doesn't know how to score around the basket.

The Warriors are playing pretty good ball but it's no question their bench still needs help. Had JO been healthy, I don't think the Dubbs backups be considered a legitimate weakness for this team. As it stands, they're going to need JO and Ezeli to come back in order to give Bogut some much needed rest. When Bogut sits, teams automatically go to the rim. At least JO provides size, rebounding, and some inside scoring.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JO just took place in a full contact practice. I think he'll probably be out another week or so, but him even playing Friday, I don't think is out of the question.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JO just took place in a full contact practice. I think he'll probably be out another week or so, but him even playing Friday, I don't think is out of the question.

No way. He's expected out for another week or two according to KNBR.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Festus did a great job his first year. He has hands of stone, but the rest of his game has been great. Bogut is not a great offensive player anymore, but his defense is ridiculous so I think Festus fits the bill when it comes to filling in for Bogut for 10 or 15 mins.
Oneal coming back will just be icing on the cake.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine O'Neal is active tonight and looks like he'll get some run.