• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jermaine O'Neal to have surgery on wrist.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezili is garbage. A complete waste of a draft pick.

K. I think you're just going for shock value now with your statements. How you could come to Ezeli being garbage after he played well in his rookie year is beyond me.

:doh:

90% of this guys posts are either to simply get under people's skin or huge exaggerations. Makes it tough to put any stock in his comments.

Back to reality, Festus started 41 games as a rookie for a playoff team and looks like he can be a solid backup to Bogut, which is exactly what they were hoping to draft when selecting him. 30th pick, I'll take what Festus gave us last year and hopefully when he returns he can improve on his rookie year. Thomas Robinson at 5 or Austin Rivers at 10 or Royce White at 16, those I would qualify as wasted picks, not Festus.

Last edited by a moderator:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of this guys posts are either to simply get under people's skin or huge exaggerations. Makes it tough to put any stock in his comments.

Back to reality, Festus started 41 games as a rookie for a playoff team and looks like he can be a solid backup to Bogut, which is exactly what they were hoping to draft when selecting him. 30th pick, I'll take what Festus gave us last year and hopefully when he returns he can improve on his rookie year. Thomas Robinson at 5 or Austin Rivers at 10 or Royce White at 16, those I would qualify as wasted picks, not Festus.

Word.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. I think you're just going for shock value now with your statements. How you could come to Ezeli being garbage after he played well in his rookie year is beyond me.

:doh:

I guess we have a different definition of "played well". I don't call 2.4 points and 4 rebounds per game from a 1st round pick "playing well".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A "solid backup" is not what should be expected from a 1st round draft pick.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude knows jackshit about basketball, or baseball. Only slightly less moronic about football. It's best to ignore him, but it's not easy when he posts all day all over the boards (except where he's banned) in an inflammatory manner.

He thought Iguodala was crap as well. Just goes to show.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude knows jackshit about basketball, or baseball. Only slightly less moronic about football. It's best to ignore him, but it's not easy when he posts all day all over the boards (except where he's banned) in an inflammatory manner.

He thought Iguodala was crap as well. Just goes to show.

I have to admit that Iguodala has had a much bigger impact than I thought he would. The rest of your post is the same old trollish nonsense that you are known for.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have a different definition of "played well". I don't call 2.4 points and 4 rebounds per game from a 1st round pick "playing well".

This is coming from the same guy who thought Andre Iguodala was a wasted signing because he wasn't putting up gaudy stats. Draymond Green is averaging 5.0 and 4.4 rebounds a game. Guess that's he's not playing well either for a guy in his second year in the league averaging 20 minutes a game.

I clearly see we have a different definition of "played well".

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A "solid backup" is not what should be expected from a 1st round draft pick.

LOL. Look at the draft he was in and tell me who was drafted after him that has put up big numbers and/or production? If you swapped him for Draymond Green and gave him a 2nd round title would that make you feel better about his production?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...does anyone know what the ETA on Jermaine O'Neils' return is?

ftr: I think Ezeli is a perfect fit for the dubs when healthy....he brings the blue collar hustle & muscle and does the little things that don't show up in the box score.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...does anyone know what the ETA on Jermaine O'Neils' return is?

ftr: I think Ezeli is a perfect fit for the dubs when healthy....he brings the blue collar hustle & muscle and does the little things that don't show up in the box score.

It's funny how derailed this thread got, because the bolded was the intent of the thread.

JO is expected to return in 2-3 weeks.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how derailed this thread got, because the bolded was the intent of the thread.

JO is expected to return in 2-3 weeks.

That's what the King of the Trolls does. It's the one thing he knows well.

I can see you all banning him from this board like we did from the SF Giants one.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Look at the draft he was in and tell me who was drafted after him that has put up big numbers and/or production? If you swapped him for Draymond Green and gave him a 2nd round title would that make you feel better about his production?

No, because the sorry fuck is injured. We get nothing from him.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah fuck him for trying to play through injury in the post season last year. What a bum.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what the King of the Trolls does. It's the one thing he knows well.

I can see you all banning him from this board like we did from the SF Giants one.

You are dismissed. You may leave now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah fuck him for trying to play through injury in the post season last year. What a bum.

He played terribly before he was hurt. Most games Jackson couldn't even use him. I'm not counting on this guy becoming anything.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played terribly before he was hurt. Most games Jackson couldn't even use him. I'm not counting on this guy becoming anything.

All they really need him for is NBA-average defense and rebounding for 10-15 minutes per game. He can handle that, and it's all anyone should hope for from a big man that is drafted at the end of the first round. Otherwise, he would have been drafted in the Top 5. In summary, as usual, everything you stated was incorrect, inflammatory and detracted from an otherwise meaningful conversation.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Injuries are part of the game. You can hardly hold that against a player. Ezeli is an excellent low post defender and gives the Warriors rotational flexibility when it comes to playing teams with big front lines like Memphis. The Warriors needed a backup center and he was the best one on the board. Tyler Zeller and Myers Leonard went much higher in the draft than Ezeli, and haven't exactly set the world on fire. When it came Boston's turn to pick, they had to decide between Fab Melo and Festus. They went with Melo. The last time I looked Melo wasn't even in the Association anymore. This was a real solid pick by Myers.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dismissed. You may leave now.

Careful, you're gonna get banned from here too. They periodically take votes on banning you on the Niners board...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they really need him for is NBA-average defense and rebounding for 10-15 minutes per game. He can handle that, and it's all anyone should hope for from a big man that is drafted at the end of the first round. Otherwise, he would have been drafted in the Top 5. In summary, as usual, everything you stated was incorrect, inflammatory and detracted from an otherwise meaningful conversation.

What? He's a first round pick.