• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeremy Mincey

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of getting your best players on the field. Mincey was a pleasant surprise last year & brought much needed leadership to the defense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of getting your best players on the field. Mincey was a pleasant surprise last year & brought much needed leadership to the defense.

Agree, if Mincey at DT makes the front 4 better go for it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, if Mincey at DT makes the front 4 better go for it.

I am excited to see what a healthy DT McClain can do as well. I hear Rod is pretty high on him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected formations like this in specialty packages after signing Hardy and even more so after drafting Gregory, but I can only pray they will only do this in the nickel. Teams will blow us off the line with that DL in running situations.

I think this is just another thing for Marinelli to throw at teams and try to create mismatches when it is to our advantage and another thing to make other teams worry about. I also think that having the strength of Lee, McClain and Hitchens at LB allows us to do a little more with the DL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of ironic that Dallas sold the trade up to get Lawrence last year on the fact that he was the last RDE left on board that they liked and they needed an RDE only and that some of the other guys that fans/gurus may have liked instead of trading up and losing a pick were LDEs and wouldn't help...now Lawrence seems likely to be moved to LDE...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of ironic that Dallas sold the trade up to get Lawrence last year on the fact that he was the last RDE left on board that they liked and they needed an RDE only and that some of the other guys that fans/gurus may have liked instead of trading up and losing a pick were LDEs and wouldn't help...now Lawrence seems likely to be moved to LDE...

Yea, it's a little ironic, but it's not every day a Pro-Bowl pass rusher like Hardy falls into your lap. Sometimes plans change on the fly. After what Lawrence showed in the playoffs last year I feel pretty good about him going forward.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, it's a little ironic, but it's not every day a Pro-Bowl pass rusher like Hardy falls into your lap. Sometimes plans change on the fly. After what Lawrence showed in the playoffs last year I feel pretty good about him going forward.

Me too. That's why you go BPA. You just don't know what your needs will be down the road...