• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jenkins Released

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The youth movement did him in...although I didn't have high expectations anyway.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought he would make the team in a back up role.. but oh well.. not every wr can make the squad.. glad they let him go early so he can try to make it somewhere..

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey pat fans I picked up Aaron Dobson in my FF League, with the release of Jenkins where does that put Dobson on the WR Depth Chart? He is the biggest reciever on the roster I believe do you think he is going to get serious playing time and be one of toms go to targets?

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes dobson is pretty much the #1 wr on the depth chart and will be starting, hes pretty much playing randy moss' old spot out wide. nobody really to challenge him on the team the pats have more depth at the #2 with thompkins and boyce, and the slot with amendola and edelman. pats are really throwing the rookies into the fire because they need them to contribute right away.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey pat fans I picked up Aaron Dobson in my FF League, with the release of Jenkins where does that put Dobson on the WR Depth Chart? He is the biggest reciever on the roster I believe do you think he is going to get serious playing time and be one of toms go to targets?

Don't expect Moss like numbers though. I think if you took him late then what can it hurt? I think this year, this team runs a lot, and a lot of short passes as usual. This will open things up and he can get behind the secondary. If you have WR/RB flex spot he makes sense there to me. Who are your other WRs.?

yes dobson is pretty much the #1 wr on the depth chart and will be starting, hes pretty much playing randy moss' old spot out wide. nobody really to challenge him on the team the pats have more depth at the #2 with thompkins and boyce, and the slot with amendola and edelman. pats are really throwing the rookies into the fire because they need them to contribute right away.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't expect Moss like numbers though. I think if you took him late then what can it hurt? I think this year, this team runs a lot, and a lot of short passes as usual. This will open things up and he can get behind the secondary. If you have WR/RB flex spot he makes sense there to me. Who are your other WRs.?

I stacked my bench this year with rookies taken early in the draft and have starting roles in their respective teams so basically

Ed Lacy RB GB
Levon Bell RB Pitt
Deandre Hopkins WR Tex
Aaron Dobson
Corey Patterson WR Minn (returner)

after what alfred morris and doug martin did last season im all over these rookies but my starting 2 recievers are victor cruz and eric decker. I figure with wes welker being signed deckers numbers might go down so im preparing for 1 of these rookie WRs to step up

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stacked my bench this year with rookies taken early in the draft and have starting roles in their respective teams so basically

Ed Lacy RB GB
Levon Bell RB Pitt
Deandre Hopkins WR Tex
Aaron Dobson
Corey Patterson WR Minn (returner)

after what alfred morris and doug martin did last season im all over these rookies but my starting 2 recievers are victor cruz and eric decker. I figure with wes welker being signed deckers numbers might go down so im preparing for 1 of these rookie WRs to step up

Oyyyy;

I have no faith in Bama Backs I am convinced the had success because of the best O Lines in college football. That being said I would likely use my flex as a RB. I don't think Dobson is gonna be a big points guy in year one.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oyyyy;

I have no faith in Bama Backs I am convinced the had success because of the best O Lines in college football. That being said I would likely use my flex as a RB. I don't think Dobson is gonna be a big points guy in year one.

Actually Trent Richardson did wonders for me as a rookie last year if he didnt get hurt he easily would have gotten over 1000 yards rushing its a shame i couldnt draft him again this season. granted the browns arent a good passing team and the packers are so ed lacy might not get a whole lot of carries with rodgers throwing everywhere.

but with your team someone said that you guys will run the ball more this season. IMO i just cannot imagine brady taking a step back and just run the ball. I feel brady is going to sling this shit and someone better catch it. I wouldnt be surprised if dobson gets 70-80 catches this season especially with hernandez gone

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Trent Richardson did wonders for me as a rookie last year if he didnt get hurt he easily would have gotten over 1000 yards rushing its a shame i couldnt draft him again this season. granted the browns arent a good passing team and the packers are so ed lacy might not get a whole lot of carries with rodgers throwing everywhere.

but with your team someone said that you guys will run the ball more this season. IMO i just cannot imagine brady taking a step back and just run the ball. I feel brady is going to sling this shit and someone better catch it. I wouldnt be surprised if dobson gets 70-80 catches this season especially with hernandez gone

Actually I said we will run more this year and I think we will. Ridley Vereen Blount and Bolden that's a pretty deep stable. We have all rookie or first year receivers less Edelman. No Hernandez and Gronk is hurt. Couple that with Brady's age he is smart enough to know he has to save the arm for the playoffs, if we can beat teams on the ground and save Brady's arm it seems the smart thing. Not to say we won't pass I just the rations change. Use to be we would pass 60% or greater to 40 % run, I think that changes. As to Dobson where you may have a chance is Red Zone big kid with soft hands.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things could change - things WILL change as the receivers get more playing time. I expect that Dobson will be a big play receiver and red-zone impact.
We'll continue to get receptions from tight ends.
Thompkins is our possession receiver,
Edelman in the slot.
Amendola is our #1

We run the ball a lot. and Brady spreads the passes all over the field (getting away from the Welker left, Welker right, Welker up the middle.....

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are differing opinions here, but I believe he has the significant advantage to start and lead the receiving corps in snaps. He's not a starter fantasy wise going into the season, but I believe he has more upside fantasy wise than any other rookie.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are differing opinions here, but I believe he has the significant advantage to start and lead the receiving corps in snaps. He's not a starter fantasy wise going into the season, but I believe he has more upside fantasy wise than any other rookie.

Only difference I have _ I think Dobson will not start the season as #1. I think he will develop into a #1. Sooner or later? I don't know.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only difference I have _ I think Dobson will not start the season as #1. I think he will develop into a #1. Sooner or later? I don't know.

I think he will start as the #1 not sure who else would. But not sure he is a good FF pick up yet.