• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JED YORK-How do you feel about him now?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When it comes to Jed I was never negative on him because I always felt he had the earnest desire to build the 49ers into winning organization.

But just because you want to build a winner doesn't mean you know how to build one and that was his biggest fault I had against him was just plain inexperience.

Now he seems to have the pieces in place and staying out of their way and letting them do their job so I credit him for that.

was never negative on him cause didn't feel he made a BAD decision? also as noted, he stays out of the way. he may have handled the GM search awkwardly, so no argument there.

"blame comes with the territory" so if someone rants from the LARGE view, yeah no problem here. if a franchise loses for 10 years, the rants toward the Owner(s) are warranted.

let me explain my OPINION on bad decision, cause someone will point to Singletary. Singletary was doing a good job as Interim HC so most fans were ok with him. if i was Jed AT THE TIME, would've made the same decision, so how can i criticize him now? if he had decided to go else where, he might've gotten even more criticized?