• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayron is gone, its official

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on when Wilson will announce his intentions? I would be very surprised if he returned, but you never know.

Jayron has been a very good one for us. I think he had a somewhat mediocre year considering his freshman campaign. Good luck to him in the league. Maybe the SKins will pick him up in the 2nd...

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he will announce this week from what i have seen

god i hope he doesnt go to the skins

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there should be a direct pipeline from the hokies to the skins. we'll take em all!!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold your tongue!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes to the Skins, D-Hall can teach him how to tackle at the NFL level, oh wait...

I thought he might want to come back another year to work on his game since he slipped a little this year imo. But after the bowl game last night, its apparent that was because of injury. I thought he looked good in coverage last night (minus the pass interference call). He had his quickness back and made some good reads. He broke up that touchdown that the dumbass announcer kept saying "AXUM" did even though he never even touched him. Best of luck to Hosley. It's a deep draft at the DB position so I think he may slip but I hope he shines regardless of where he goes.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Good luck to Hosley! It's always a tough decision for these players. Jayron has an excellent skill set and when at full health, is an elite college player. He may gain or lose WRT the NFL draft by staying another season. I hope he is making the correct decision, and hope he'll consider finishing his degree with Virginia Tech.

As for David Wilson: I've become more convinced over the last two games that he can help himself substantially by returning one more season. I believe that we have yet see his full potential. I realize he's has the record for most yards at Tech, but his talent is so much more than that one record. Quite honestly (and I hate to hype up players), he is athletically and mentally capable to carry a team to a National Championship and personal elite awards. I want that for him, not only because he's a Hokie, but because elite talents with tremendous personal qualities deserve to be recognized.

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there should be a direct pipeline from the hokies to the skins. we'll take em all!!

If Wilson goes to the skins he will only be a part of our god-awful committee, sharing caries with such talent as Royster. Plus I don't think Shanny would ever spend a 2nd round pick on a RB, although I think there is a very good possibility Wilson is going to slip to the 3rd round, I think his fumblosis will detract from his stock once it gets hyped up more.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think of Dhall, I think of his 4 interception performance against the Bears, then I think of how Jake Delhomme beat him on a boot leg for 3rd and long to ice the game LOL.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wilson goes to the skins he will only be a part of our god-awful committee, sharing caries with such talent as Royster. Plus I don't think Shanny would ever spend a 2nd round pick on a RB, although I think there is a very good possibility Wilson is going to slip to the 3rd round, I think his fumblosis will detract from his stock once it gets hyped up more.

Very doubtful, given that Helu and Royster (to a degree) have shown promise, and Hightower should be healthy. Some mocks actually have Washington taking T. Richardson at #6 (which is a joke, not because Richardson isnt worthy of that pick). I think there is an outside shot that they would take Jayron in the 2nd (or even third depending on combine) because there is a definite need there.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not!!! lol i stand by my previous statement

The last time I played a Madden (I think 09, since it came with Head Coach 09) I was the Skins and that's essentially what I did. Play NCAA, trade vets for picks, turn DC into the Maroon (and Orange) Skins.

Head Coach 09 was especially good. I could take Ken Dorsey with my first pick and then trade up and around for Duane Brown, Flowers, Royal, Ellis, Morgan, Adibi, Hall, Harper, Carlton Powell.

Pretty talented draft that year: Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Jam Charles, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart to just name the RBs.