• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler is investigating a murder

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are getting serious. Jay has a battle on his hands

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father-in-law is a wildlife biologist and when my brother lost two housecats by letting them go outside for a few minutes, my f-i-l told us that 99% of the time when animals around the house go missing, it's foxes. In our case, he was proved right when the carcasses of the cats were found outside a fox den. We had been prepared to shoot whatever got the cats, but not a fox. Just too amazing of an animal and he didn't mean to do anything wrong. In this case, curiosity killed the cat. He said that housecats are a favorite target of foxes because they perceive no threat and just want to interact with them and in a split second the fox crushes their throat and drags them into a den.
Interesting. We have a fox that keeps trying to entice my cat into the nearby woods. I always scare it away with an air horn. Luckily she had a scare from something and sticks to our acreage for the most part.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. We have a fox that keeps trying to entice my cat into the nearby woods. I always scare it away with an air horn. Luckily she had a scare from something and sticks to our acreage for the most part.
Yeah, my brother and I headed out with a 12-gauge Mossberg and a 9mm handgun looking for revenge but when we saw a beautiful red fox leaping across a field, we weren't about to shoot it. These cats of his were very trusting and paid a high price. What's the fox supposed to do?

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my brother and I headed out with a 12-gauge Mossberg and a 9mm handgun looking for revenge but when we saw a beautiful red fox leaping across a field, we weren't about to shoot it. These cats of his were very trusting and paid a high price. What's the fox supposed to do?
That's too bad about the cats. My wife watches ours and calls it frequently to keep it in our yard space.
Yeah we also have bears, cougars, moose and deer to contend with crossing our yards. I'm in a no gunfire subdivision. I find most animals are more scared of humans even without weapons. I always remember that humans are infringing on their habitat. I try and let them be, unless one of our animals or we are being threatened.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the mystery has been solved! (inset arrow right to toggle through the photos) Wish he had sent a photo of the deceased Coon but I'm sure that would have riled up Instagram

ifjayhadinstagram

Ok. Long night. Had a pretty good storm come through. All is well and happy to report it was a raccoon. Which fits the evidence. Chicken heads were ripped off and bodies were left in the chicken yard. Gruesome stuff but reality of the situation. Ladies are now safe and sound. We can all sleep well for a few nights. Unfortunately I’m sure this raccoon has some family members. @christensenarms will be contacting the winner via email. Congrats on your winnings. While this saga is sadly ending, I’m sure there will be more. Stay tuned...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you guys think when this saga ends.
Will there be a season 2?

Asking for a friend.

Or a spin off series. "Big Blue"

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you guys think when this saga ends.
Will there be a season 2?

Asking for a friend.

Or a spin off series. "Big Blue"

We definitely need a season 2. My theory is he hinted at it in that post saying the racoon had family members. Jay Cutler will not rest until that entire racoon bloodline is vanquished!

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only crime that should be talked about is all those millions he took from the bears.
He pissed me off but he is arguably the best QB in bears history... sad I know

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely need a season 2. My theory is he hinted at it in that post saying the racoon had family members. Jay Cutler will not rest until that entire racoon bloodline is vanquished!

ifjayhadinstagram

Come on raccoons. While I respect the family bond and desire for revenge, this isn’t the fight you want. Go pick on the squirrels and chipmunks in your little forest.

Big day today. Raccoon family you get a pass. I will deal with you at a later date. Happy 4th.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler is back, folks. This time with...MINI COWS! Guess he's turned in his detective hat for a cowboy hat