• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Spriggs & Jack Conklin light up the combine...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mackensie Alexander is the player to choose if we are staying at 13. The kid is a game changer. He is a special player that can shut down one side of the field. If we stay at 13 he is hands down my pick. I select him and next year I am releasing Maxwell and saving more cap money.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure these guys go early. They're not even that great and many GM's are putting their job on the line drafting one. I'm pretty sure the Rams will go D and think they can win with a RGIII or Kaep. Jerry Jones isn't one to take a QB early either. If two or three QB's go by 13 there will be a pretty good player at 13 for us.

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if only one QB goes before 13.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mackensie Alexander is the player to choose if we are staying at 13. The kid is a game changer. He is a special player that can shut down one side of the field. If we stay at 13 he is hands down my pick. I select him and next year I am releasing Maxwell and saving more cap money.

Since we're going back to a 4-3. I'll take Ragland and put him at MLB for the next ten years. Love the kid, but Hicks isn't big enough to be a run stopper.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're going back to a 4-3. I'll take Ragland and put him at MLB for the next ten years. Love the kid, but Hicks isn't big enough to be a run stopper.
yeah I'm not taking Ragland when a superstar like Alexander is still on the board. Elite Cb's are not easy to find, there are stud MLB's in every drafts first 2-3 rounds.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah give me a CB over a mlb. If your D tackles are good your mlb can be a little light. Hicks is a stud and Cox and Logan will disrupt things enough to let him attack.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"IF" Jaylon Smith's injury is not too severe, I would still take him over any other player, and be satisfied that he will get on the playing field by the end of the year. That's how good this kid is. And that means that Howie has to sign 2 OL, and trade back to get back into the second round. I also like Alexander a lot, even though many scouts rate Hargreaves a little bit higher than him - maybe since he's an inch taller?

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"IF" Jaylon Smith's injury is not too severe, I would still take him over any other player, and be satisfied that he will get on the playing field by the end of the year. That's how good this kid is. And that means that Howie has to sign 2 OL, and trade back to get back into the second round. I also like Alexander a lot, even though many scouts rate Hargreaves a little bit higher than him - maybe since he's an inch taller?

Nerve damage. no bueno.

Put me down for Alexander or Conklin.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it's a real shame about Jaylon Smith, kid was gonna be a star. I would still use a late rd pick taking a chance.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone will take him early. A team with extra picks will gamble, believe me.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 guys I have been very interested in for awhile now.

OT Jason Spriggs, Indiana:
It was predicted that Spriggs would be the top tester on the offensive line and he did not disappoint. After completing 31 reps on the bench he was fastest in the 40-yard dash timing in the low 4.9s, including a 10-yard split of 1.75 seconds. He jumped the farthest in the broad (9-5) and turned in one of the fastest short-shuttle times (4.44 seconds) of the day. During the drills Spriggs looked athletic, natural and enthusiastic. He’s cemented himself as a first-round pick.

Jason Spriggs, offensive tackle, Indiana: The Hoosiers' standout is squarely in the first-round conversation after displaying exceptional speed and athleticism on the turf. Spriggs clocked the best 40 time among offensive linemen (4.94) and flashed ballerina-like quickness during drills. He easily executed turns and transitions during positional drills. Most importantly, he showed good balance and body control shuffling laterally on the kick-and-slide and mirror drills. Given the number of teams in need of a pure left tackle, Spriggs' performance certainly could make him a Day 1 selection in April.

Been a huge fan of his for awhile now....Clearly gonna shoot up draft boards just as i predicted months ago. HE would look real good in Eagle green.

Jack Conklin, offensive tackle, Michigan State: The former walk-on surprised scouts with his athleticism, balance and body control. He showcased exceptional agility and movement skills in bag drills, while also displaying light feet and swivel hips in change-of-direction drills. With Conklin also posting a 5.00-second time in the 40-yard dash and showing short-area explosiveness in the agility drills, Friday was a fine day for the Michigan State product.

If we go O-line in rd 1, I would love to have either one of these guys. Spriggs has huge huge upside.
Never pick an OL in the first round.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the latest Jaylon Smith drops is Rd 3 ... He'll redshirt a year and be back for 2017.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed in these drills with Kenny Clark from UCLA and Sheldon Day Notre Dame. Also Andrew Billings ... really good movement for a big guy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'd have no problem with Alexander as our pick, I see them going o-line if they don't take a QB. Peters is losing a step and they have neglected the position now for several years. They are the only team not to draft a single offensive lineman in the past two drafts. That needs to change.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is we need a RT and guard and or guards and you do not need to draft those positions in rd 1... LT yes, and we got that when we drafted Lane Johnson. We can use 3 picks on o-lineman 3,5 and 6 and bring in at least one veteran free agent and 5 Undrafted free Agents... Your bound to hit on 3 good ones. Stud CB in rd 1 is a must... Especially since we know we don't have a stud CB.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alexander is there at #13 I'm taking him. Give me some FA O-lineman and Sebastian Tretola in the 3rd. Brandon Allen and Driskel our my mid round QB targets -- I'd be okay with Dak, but I like the other two I listed better.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayock is on the Spriggs & Garnett wagon. Depending on if the Eagles trade back, they could gt Spriggs in the 1st, and Garnett in the 3rd. He is falling off the Whitehair bandwagon.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayock is on the Spriggs & Garnett wagon. Depending on if the Eagles trade back, they could gt Spriggs in the 1st, and Garnett in the 3rd. He is falling off the Whitehair bandwagon.
Yep, Mayock could learn a few things reading my stuff :) Called both of them awhile ago. I was never on the Whitehair wagon....dudes weak.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Mayock could learn a few things reading my stuff :) Called both of them awhile ago. I was never on the Whitehair wagon....dudes weak.

I didn't know that before the Combine. Whitehair is not as physical as he likes (ala Garnett, etc.), so I'm off the Whitehair bandwagon too. We need tough, mauler type Guards.

Do you think Spriggs slips to the late 1st? If so, we should trade back to get back into the 2nd, and still get the best G, LB, DB, WR, or RB (will be a major need)? We have needs at all these positions, so we need to utilize FA and the Draft to accomplish the goal of winning the division and win at least 1 playoff game.