• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jason reid on RG3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao...cue Felix and Oscar...:pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you want to minimize it to socks. What we are really talking about is personality traits some of us are seeing and others just want to gloss over. As i have said before, if he produces then everyone will kiss his ass and it will all blow over. But if he looks average or bad and the team loses games, yet he still walks and talks like his shit dont stink... it will become a distraction and divide the team.

BINGO!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are talking about freaking socks

We are talking about a pattern of behaviors that put RG3 before the team and his craft.

He is not JJ WATT who said this:

I have a limited time to build a career out of football and be the best that I can be at this job. When this job is over, I have the rest of my life to do what I want with my time.

Right now my job is to watch film, workout, and treat my body right.

Right now I am a football player and I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to be the best.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about a pattern of behaviors that put RG3 before the team and his craft.

He is not JJ WATT who said this:

I have a limited time to build a career out of football and be the best that I can be at this job. When this job is over, I have the rest of my life to do what I want with my time.

Right now my job is to watch film, workout, and treat my body right.

Right now I am a football player and I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to be the best.

Thats a great quote from Watt. But there is no indication that RGIII isn't also watching film, working out, and treating his body right. By all accounts RGIII is one of the hardest workers on the team.

He does need to ditch the twitter feed, but tweeting a lot doesn't automatically mean he's not working hard, studying film, or that he's eating Big Macs and drinking beer 24x7.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a great quote from Watt. But there is no indication that RGIII isn't also watching film, working out, and treating his body right. By all accounts RGIII is one of the hardest workers on the team.

He does need to ditch the twitter feed, but tweeting a lot doesn't automatically mean he's not working hard, studying film, or that he's eating Big Macs and drinking beer 24x7.

in GK's world it does

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you want to minimize it to socks. What we are really talking about is personality traits some of us are seeing and others just want to gloss over. As i have said before, if he produces then everyone will kiss his ass and it will all blow over. But if he looks average or bad and the team loses games, yet he still walks and talks like his shit dont stink... it will become a distraction and divide the team.

most of not all that has been printed or said has been debunked as i have shown numerous times

get me one guy who will attach his name to a quote and i may buy it until then its the same old reporting (or lack of it ) based on rumor and innuendo

it just socks , he has done the sock thing long before he became a redskins player

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Gruden 'sorta' responding to the Jason Reid article...I like it

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? A coach who has his back? Get out of here... :lol:

Or a coach who knows the quickest way to get fired is to not kiss the chosen ones ass. :whistle:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coach who has your back is not what is needed when you are young. A coach that will hold you accountable is.

Hopefully Gruden can be that guy... however we fired Two of the last three coaches like that in DC.