• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Kidd goes to a birthday party.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the kid's mom doesn't take any of his french fries... :wink:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the kid's mom doesn't take any of his french fries... :wink:
Because that's what parents do when they take their young kids to places that serve french fries?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's what parents do when they take their young kids to places that serve french fries?

I can't tell for sure but I think you may have missed the joke I was making?

(Now, if you want to say that I shouldn't joke about something so serious that's another matter...)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Now, if you want to say that I shouldn't joke about something so serious that's another matter...)

I know that he's been in trouble for domestic abuse... it wasn't for his wife/gf stealing french fries, was it?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I missed the joke.

If you're making a joke that his mom must be fat, and therefore someone who would eat fries, not sure how you can get that, since there's no pics of his mom in that article.

If you're making a joke that Daniel Marks is fat, and therefore must eat fries, he doesn't look fat to me IMO.

If you're making a joke that Daniel Marks is fat, and he inherited it from his mom, because Daniel doesn't look fat to me, not sure I can agree with the implication that his mom is fat too.

If this is somehow referring to the commercial where Chris Paul stole fries from Nash, not sure how Kidd ties into that. Other than that Kidd is a PG, like Paul and Nash.

If you're referring to James stealing fries from a fan, I guess I wouldn't think of that either, since I would be thinking more about Kidd, than James.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One joke I still remember, about a serious subject involving Kidd, was when someone posted this, on the Nets ESPN board:

+++++++++++++

ason Kidd Triple Double:

* 13 shots of Jagermeister
* 12 punches to his wife's face.
* 11 calls to 9-1-1.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I missed the joke.

If you're making a joke that his mom must be fat, and therefore someone who would eat fries, not sure how you can get that, since there's no pics of his mom in that article.

If you're making a joke that Daniel Marks is fat, and therefore must eat fries, he doesn't look fat to me IMO.

If you're making a joke that Daniel Marks is fat, and he inherited it from his mom, because Daniel doesn't look fat to me, not sure I can agree with the implication that his mom is fat too.

If this is somehow referring to the commercial where Chris Paul stole fries from Nash, not sure how Kidd ties into that. Other than that Kidd is a PG, like Paul and Nash.

If you're referring to James stealing fries from a fan, I guess I wouldn't think of that either, since I would be thinking more about Kidd, than James.

It's none of those, but I actually remembered the story wrong. I thought that he had punched his wife in the mouth at the dinner table because she took a french fry off of their young son's plate, but it was apparently a much more reasonable explanation than that... he punched her in the mouth because he took a fry from the kid and she told him to cut it out.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's none of those, but I actually remembered the story wrong. I thought that he had punched his wife in the mouth at the dinner table because she took a french fry off of their young son's plate, but it was apparently a much more reasonable explanation than that... he punched her in the mouth because he took a fry from the kid and she told him to cut it out.

I hadn't heard this part of the story before, thanks.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just so it's out there if anyone reading this thread wonders... yes, I was being sarcastic about that being a more reasonable explanation