• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Kelce Loses SB Ring in Skyline Chili Tub

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Ohio way to lose a Super Bowl ring ever?

It occurred at the recent Great “Lombaby Games,” a live show hosted by the brothers which sees teams compete in ridiculous games. One challenge saw participants wade through pools of Skyline chili, searching for replica Super Bowl rings tied to socks.

Crucially, though, one of those ‘replicas’ was actually Kelce’s genuine ring, which he won with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2018.

“I legitimately lost my Super Bowl ring in this event, they could not find it,” Jason said, with his brother Travis less than impressed.

“We have still yet to find it. All of this stuff has been thrown away, so I think we can safely assume that my Super Bowl ring is now in a landfill someplace in the Cincinnati tri-state area. I didn’t think that would happen.”

Jason said people had searched through the pools after the event, but that no one could salvage it from the three-way mess of chili, spaghetti and cheese.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It occurred at the recent Great “Lombaby Games,” a live show hosted by the brothers which sees teams compete in ridiculous games. One challenge saw participants wade through pools of Skyline chili, searching for replica Super Bowl rings tied to socks.

Crucially, though, one of those ‘replicas’ was actually Kelce’s genuine ring, which he won with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2018.

“I legitimately lost my Super Bowl ring in this event, they could not find it,” Jason said, with his brother Travis less than impressed.

“We have still yet to find it. All of this stuff has been thrown away, so I think we can safely assume that my Super Bowl ring is now in a landfill someplace in the Cincinnati tri-state area. I didn’t think that would happen.”

Jason said people had searched through the pools after the event, but that no one could salvage it from the three-way mess of chili, spaghetti and cheese.

That super bowl ring is in someone's collection, not the land fill lol.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curious how much alcohol was required to make a dude that big get that drunk.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kelce brothers are known for being able to put down a lot of beers. I am sure they were wasted.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will people learn that skyline chili is nothing but trouble?
It looks SO gross to me. I have never remotely considered trying it.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That super bowl ring is in someone's collection, not the land fill lol.
8n91c7.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J Kelce seems to be getting more and more white trashy by the day.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't spent much time in Ohio, so maybe I am wrong, but my impression is that it is one of the flattest, plainest, most boring states in America. It's up there with Kansas.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're just fucked in texas with that last one. Nothing around here fills the potholes, including the construction workers working on the roads.

The potholes back home in NE Ohio have been a problem for decades. Got outta Ohio back in '05 and can't imagine the roads are any better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't spent much time in Ohio, so maybe I am wrong, but my impression is that it is one of the flattest, plainest, most boring states in America. It's up there with Kansas.

What part(s) of Ohio have you seen? Just wondering. No flat boring plains where I'm from in the state.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The parts that aren’t flat are basically Kentucky and West Virginia. But shittier, since they’re still Ohio.