• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Garrett coaching for his job...

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of these games, if there was better coaching, there wouldn't have been a need for Romo to be clutch. Not just in our losses but in our wins as well. I for one hope we gut the coaching staff & start again.

In other words, it's not Romo's fault at all for throwing that game ending pick to kill all playoff and division crown dreams, he should have never been put into that position in the first place?? Lol

Now I think I've heard it all from the Romo lovebug crew.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much more fordman?

no value.....just one big ass stick to poke and he remains the most clueless football mother fucker to post here. It's pure shock value and it's getting to the point where it's nothing but troll entertainment

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also lost a number of close games as well. Garrett at least had them playing hard. Jerrah was just as responsible for hiring Kiffin and extending these overrated aging players as GM. If there was a coach out there that could command the same respect that Jimmy did in the draft and when making personnel decisions, and that Jerry would give full authority to run his team to, I would be all for getting that coach...but I just don't see it.

You're living in a fantasyland.

Last edited by a moderator:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much more fordman?

no value.....just one big ass stick to poke and he remains the most clueless football mother fucker to post here. It's pure shock value and it's getting to the point where it's nothing but troll entertainment

Why? Because you don't like hearing anything negative about Romo? What makes you so angry PDay? My reasoning upsets you? Where is your debating skills? Why are you so upset?? So now I should be banned cause you don't like my opinions here? I speak the obvious, not what you want me to.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clueless remains all you
whipping your ass in football debates has grown tiresome....why else you pinning stars on your chest?
Loser!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, it's not Romo's fault at all for throwing that game ending pick to kill all playoff and division crown dreams, he should have never been put into that position in the first place?? Lol

Now I think I've heard it all from the Romo lovebug crew.
no not what I am saying at all. Of course with your one agenda blinders on you can see what anyone else is pointing out.
Doesn't matter if you are a romo lover, romo hater or fall somewhere in between. None of that matters to how this team is coached. The point of this thread is about how this team is being coached. So what your saying is JG would coach better if Orton was the QB. I would rather a coach be a better coach no matter who the QB is. I would rather a coach not put his team into needing a clutch situation every week, even if we had Joe Montana as our QB. My point is the coaching sucks here, no matter who QBs this team. & honestly as much as you say Romo does whatever he wants on the field as an excuse for the coach. Well that falls on the coach as well. Good coaches control their players. So keep bringing up Romo in every subject that has to do with coaching. All that does is strengthen the point we need new coaches. Unlike others I don't let you & your antics spin me off the subject I am talking about. Which in this case is Shitty coaching!
Not my fault your pea brain cant absorb or comprehend any info or points made not coinciding with your romo hating agenda. You act like the only thing wrong on this team is Romo. hate to tell ya. Our coaching staff sucks. Just to roll with your agenda a little. if you have a QB with weaknesses as you put it. you do what you can to not make him use those weaknesses. Everytime you point out Romos flaws. You are pointing another reason the coach sucks. So keep it up & prove to us that JG needs to be replaced.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with you Romo apologists is that you are so quick to blame others for this team woes and excuse every mental break down that Romo makes? You point to his success in games when they win games that don't really catapult them to another level, only sustain hope, yet you completely disappear when he throws that brain-dead pick at the absolute worst of times...ending what really matters most, taking them to another level in the playoffs... that is where you lose all credibility, celebrating the moral victories by winning the battles, but letting him off the hook when his loses the war.

What a bunch of Garrett loving, swallowing his penis, BS. No one here is a Romo apologist. Small Frye is too busy polishing Garrett's pole and getting some in his eye that he can't read what people are actually posting. If he would get up off his knees long enough to watch a game he would be able to see that Garrett has just as much fault in the Cowboy's demise as the next guy, including Romo. But, he just loves him some Jason Garrett. Have you ever wondered what that blank stare that Garrett has while the Cowboys are blowing another lead? It's Small Frye blowing Garrett.

Swallow your own shit, queen Frye.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much more fordman?

I got it, you and others can talk negative about Garrett and Jerrah all you want here, but if I talk negatively about this last place defense and Romo's well documented past failures in playoff elimination games, I am just a troll looking for shock value that should be banned??

Makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it, you and others can talk negative about Garrett and Jerrah all you want here, but if I talk negatively about this last place defense and Romo failures on playoff elimination games, I am a troll looking for shock value??

Makes sense.

you ain't got shit....I've always posted my opinion and yet you always bring the cub scout troop in all this

it's your posts chuckles
over and over and over and over. Pure attention seeking shock value

fordman....86 this mother fucker

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of Garrett loving, swallowing his penis, BS. No one here is a Romo apologist. Small Frye is too busy polishing Garrett's pole and getting some in his eye that he can't read what people are actually posting. If he would get up off his knees long enough to watch a game he would be able to see that Garrett has just as much fault in the Cowboy's demise as the next guy, including Romo. But, he just loves him some Jason Garrett. Have you ever wondered what that blank stare that Garrett has while the Cowboys are blowing another lead? It's Small Frye blowing Garrett.

Swallow your own shit, queen Frye.

Guess this is not worthy of a ban huh PDay? He just doesn't qualify in the "getting under your skin" department?

Gotta love the hypocrisy here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this is not worthy of a ban huh PDay? He just doesn't qualify in the "getting under your skin" department?

congrats....your tireless whip ass opinions about Romo has made you a target for many

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet he has his team in position to win their division in each of first full seasons as HC, and now even with the worst D in the league? You make a poor argument. It's debatable whether any coach costs his team wins, but we all know that an ill advised pass at the absolute worst moment can?? Don't see you jumping on the get rid of Romo bandwagon here either ?? Selective reasoning skills?

Hypocrites.

I've criticized Romo plenty. Go check a thread. I can say the same about Romo as you say above - he has us in position to win the division each of the last 3 seasons. You are too subjective on these issues. Garrett: Good; Romo: Bad...

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ain't got shit....I've always posted my opinion and yet you always bring the cub scout troop in all this

it's your posts chuckles
over and over and over and over. Pure attention seeking shock value

fordman....86 this mother fucker

Another intelligent well thought out post from PDay? Guess all the mods here should do as the great PDay says or face your wrath?

You really are full of yourself aren't you? Maybe you should start your own forum where you can just ban those that you disagree with? Oh I forgot, you don't have the education to accomplish such a task.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the real world PDay, you live in the world of ice cream and fantasy. I just keep things real, while you cling to old ideas and beliefs of what could be. That's the only difference.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the real world PDay, you live in the world of ice cream and fantasy. I just keep things real, while you cling to old ideas and beliefs of what could be. That's the only difference.

the world according to you
and that world has been one fucked up world

walk tall clueless

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the world according to you
and that world has been one fucked up world

walk tall clueless

Throwing another temper tantrum? Let me know when your ready for a serious debate...if it's at all possible.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing another temper tantrum? Let me know when your ready for a serious debate...if it's at all possible.

hardly

READ IT SLOWLY

I AM TIRED OF YOUR SHOCK VALUE BULL SHIT

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course what I said was worthy of a ban. All I was doing was taking a few of your choice expressions and turning them back on you. And it proved the point...you didn't respond to the person who made the statement. So why do you think anyone wants to have a conversation with you when all you do is throw out homographic illustrations instead of actually trying to communicate like a human being? You completely ignore rational comments. As soon as someone doesn't agree with you, your first recourse is to throw around insults of a homosexual nature.

Almost everyone on this board acknowledges Romo's inefficiencies and limitations. There are only a few who don't and they are just as likely as you are to insult those who don't agree with them. However, as soon as someone also points out Garrett's share of the blame, you go into homo-rant mode, effectively ending the discussion and ruining your own reputation.

I wouldn't ask your opinion on the weather at this point, because you have no opinions. All you have is your homomoronic sewage spewing. You're nothing but the scum on the underside of a bull's hoof who walks in his own excrement - at least on this board. Congratulations!:clap: