• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Fox signed by Fins

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former UM Cane and Det Lion Jason Fox signed by Fins . I'm excited about this one as a canes can . If he can stay healthy , he is still young and can be great for us

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins just signed Fox RT that just took some pressure off! I think I can go in multiple directions now in the draft which is nice I may not trade up into the 2nd now and build the Fins depth.

Paulo what do you think are the Fins biggest needs at this point?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Fins have done a great job at addressing all their positions of needs in FA in some form or another.

As for a team that is still to find its way and that needs to win now in order to keep the current staff in place - I think their biggest need is depth at the various positions - they have found that in the OL , so I think they can move on to adding depth at other positions - RB, TE, WR, LB etc

Jordan Rodgers , brother of Aaron has just been signed - He will compete with Devlin for the backup at QB. I think this will provide the healthy competition needed to light a fire under Tannehill. Not saying these two guys are the next big thing but they are quality, talent , young QBs that can surely provide competition.

Kevin Cone and Michael Rios were also signed at WR - To those who dont recognize the names and who will allow that to criticize these moves… Some of these guys may not even be on the roster when its said and done - But they are being brought in to get a look at and create competition. Remember, Davone Bess was undrafted, and look at what he provided for us. Some of the no-names often turn out to be bigger names when its said and done.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I think even after signing a few Oline I'd still grab a T, G, ILB, TE, S and WR. I'm doing my best to get all of those in our draft...hopefully the Fins likewise.