• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jarkko Louganis dive last night

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eager gives him a little slash to the pants and hits the ice, then gets up holding his arm. You might want to sit the next one out just to be on the safe side, that looked serious...

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good stuff, slim...Did you see this from Randy Carlyle regarding the officiating?

Blake was battling with Sharks winger Ryane Clowe when he was whistled. It was the Ducks’ only minor penalty.

“I just reviewed it,” Carlyle said. ”Blake’s got no helmet on. Clowe hits him in the head with his stick. That’s what starts it. And then two players are kind of mugging one another. We come out of it with the disadvantage.

“I felt that it’s a chicken call in a tight hockey game. That’s stuff that they let go throughout the evening. And to make a call like that in a 2-2 game in the third period.”

You got two gift calls in the 3rd period against the Flames a couple of weeks ago, Carlyle. Just STFU.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised the Ducks did actually play it pretty clean last night but they did get away with a couple of non calls so it really evens out.

I thought he was going to spend all his energy complaining about the hit Murray put on Visnovsky (sp?), apparently he has more whine in him than I thought.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was going to spend all his energy complaining about the hit Murray put on Visnovsky (sp?), apparently he has more whine in him than I thought.

Oh, but he did...

"And then Doug Murray takes a run at Visnovsky from halfway … I counted the steps,” Carlyle said. ”Took five steps. Just watched it. He comes halfway across the rink to run at a guy. But that’s OK. And then pile-drived the guy into the boards.”

Visnovsky appeared to have his right shoulder looked at by trainer Tim Clark on the bench and the NHL’s top scoring defenseman went to the training room and did not return. He is to be re-evaluated Sunday in Anaheim and it is not know how serious the injury is. “We don’t know yet,” Carlyle said.

The Sharks comes to the Honda Center in four days for the final regular-season meeting and Carlyle ended his media briefing by pointedly saying, “We’ll be ready for Wednesday.”

Sounds like a dandy of a re-match coming up...

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it should be a real good match up. The Ducks Sharks rivalry hasn't had the same level of hate they had a few years back but that may amp it back up.

Also I shouldn't be so hard on Jarkko, he's really only half Finnish the other half is Fainting Goat.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And its a possible playoff matchup... could be a fun one.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Murray did pile drive Lubo into the ice/boards after the hit, but the hit seemed fine to me. It just makes the game on Wednesday all that more edgy and if these two teams meet in the playoffs, then all the better.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the coach is supposed to stand up for his team, but Carlyle cries about EVERY FUCKING CALL like it was attempted murder, but when any of the cheap clowns on his team goes and does something stupid any punishment they get is "completely unjustified".

Also, fuck Jarkko Ruutu.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Jarrko Ruutu or Jarkko Rivaldo?

Last edited by a moderator: