• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

janoris jenkins has 4 kids?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is the child support payment based on what he was making while in college, or does it go up when he gets his NFL contract?

If it's locked in at a low rate, he's better off having the kids in college.

Otherwise, he could end up like Dennis Rodman owing $50K per month in child support, and end up a 50 year old broke alcoholic.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the child support payment based on what he was making while in college, or does it go up when he gets his NFL contract?

Otherwise, he could end up like Dennis Rodman owing $50K per month in child support, and end up a 50 year old broke alcoholic.

guess you're right, musta been a business decisions. hammer out the ankle biters before the girl gets a big payday.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, the woman can request a hearing for a new support assignment and have the courts asses your wages to determine if you can afford to pay more, even though she has been living fine off what you were already giving her. At least in California, I dont know if it applies every where?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of his kids' name is Legend.

Legend Jenkins.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His baby momma's will end up getting paid alot of money, which will be losely based on how much the player makes. I've heard of baby mothers making well over 50k a year in child support and know one personally who is.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His baby momma's will end up getting paid alot of money, which will be losely based on how much the player makes. I've heard of baby mothers making well over 50k a year in child support and know one personally who is.

What kinda fuckin baby requires 50K a month in child support? The system is is fucked up.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unfortunately, the woman can request a hearing for a new support assignment and have the courts asses your wages to determine if you can afford to pay more, even though she has been living fine off what you were already giving her. At least in California, I dont know if it applies every where?

That is seriously fucked up. Because these guys like T.O. and Rodman who are shells of their former selves now, and making no money, they tried to get their child support payments reduced and I think the judge told them to keep paying.

So is it a one way street? The baby mama can get an increase, but then when the athlete is all done, and broke, you cannot get it reduced?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is seriously fucked up. Because these guys like T.O. and Rodman who are shells of their former selves now, and making no money, they tried to get their child support payments reduced and I think the judge told them to keep paying.

So is it a one way street? The baby mama can get an increase, but then when the athlete is all done, and broke, you cannot get it reduced?

IF the guy has to pay because he doesn't get custody (athletes are less likely to be able to say they will be there all year for their kids) AND we take the amount paid based upon income, I think they should have a minimum payment if the pay goes down because they want to discourage wage hiding (to the point of zero, there should be a point where the wage hiding is pointless) or men quitting their jobs to spite the :preggers:. But if there is true hardship that the family would have had if they had been a family, I find it harder to say that he should continue paying a high amount. Being accustomed to a higher life doesn't mean insurance to the guy losing his job. They make enough that they should have plenty of money and wasting it is no excuse to not supporting the kids, but these baby mommas should save the money they get just in case. I wish they had to account that the money is going to the kids but that'd be too strenuous on the legal system to check and there would likely be some privacy aspect to it, despite the high abuse that is likely. Do you think the baby mommas are putting money aside for college? Heck no, they'll just turn to the fathers afterwards. 50k? There should be a minimum and maximum payment applied to everybody. Beyond normal living, it somewhere becomes too bad that they didn't stay with the athlete. Unjust enrichment, anyone? (Yes, I know it is based on opinion and perspective.)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I heard his sperm are on steroids. Girl, if he nuts in you...you are threw!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he get a discount on child support? Buy three, get one free? Does he get to split what he would normally give for one kid four ways? Does he get to claim that the other three are hardships to the one (and argue that four times)? What if he tanks and his baby momma plays in the WNBA and makes nearly as much as he does? No, these are not serious questions...

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kinda fuckin baby requires 50K a month in child support? The system is is fucked up.

Of course, the obvious solution here is don't have kids you clearly don't want and have no interest in raising.

Temporary. Condoms.

Permanent. Vasectomy. Cheaper and easier than having a litter of kids who don't know their father.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, there is no obvious solution. some couples feel they have met the person they will spend the rest of their lives with and somewhere along the journey they realize they have grown apart. Plenty of men are very active in their children's lives but still have to pay child support.

If there is an obvious solution, it would be the saying, " Its cheaper to keep her"

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, there is no obvious solution. some couples feel they have met the person they will spend the rest of their lives with and somewhere along the journey they realize they have grown apart. Plenty of men are very active in their children's lives but still have to pay child support.

If there is an obvious solution, it would be the saying, " Its cheaper to keep her"

Irrelevant. College students with no income shouldn't be breeding like rabbits. It's not fair to the children.

I realize there are fathers who are active in their children's lives who have to pay child support.

"People talk about him having four kids, and I didn't even know that because he never talked about it."

That was his coach talking. Does it sound like he's an active participant in his kids' lives?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant. College students with no income shouldn't be breeding like rabbits. It's not fair to the children.

I realize there are fathers who are active in their children's lives who have to pay child support.

"People talk about him having four kids, and I didn't even know that because he never talked about it."

That was his coach talking. Does it sound like he's an active participant in his kids' lives?

Excuse me, I got caught up in the general discussion of child support. I see now that your statement was in reference to the op. I agree with you.... :yield:

you quoted what CC posted, so i didnt think you were only talking about jenkins and college kids...

Last edited by a moderator: