• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JaMychal to sign with Warriors upon buyout from OKC…

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird, it's just an anonymous sports board. Why post obviously wrong stuff just because you hate a team or player? Sports hate is fine, hate Draymond all you want. But why make shit up about him?
Wiggy says hold my beer.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, C'mon...

You and I have always gotten along and I'm not trying to troll you.

But, this is some egregious slander.

I loved J'Mike when he was a Clipper.

He plays hard, can knock down a three and defends.

But, he's a backup.

We all know stats don't tell the whole story.

But, going by this logic....

If you " take away the assists " Mitch Richmond was as good as Magic Johnson.

Which is why you don't take away the assists...lol
Magic was never a liability in the finals (except for 1989 when he was injured) the way Draymond was last month...

People love Draymond because he's a name that makes waves through his lip service. But, he has not been that good a basketball player since Durant left.

Golden State is set to begin a youth movement, and I'd trust Looney with the bulk of the center minutes these days more than I'd trust Draymond, with Kuminga and JaMychal splitting minutes at the four. Game 6 of this year's finals was never really in doubt, but in the games prior to that Kerr had already started to see the writing on the wall.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the opposite of that actually.

You don’t know the game well enough to appreciate the value he brings to the Warriors.
Yeah - He's Golden State's biggest looming threat to touch an opposing player's crotch.

It's despicable how fans and players alike rally around this clown. J.J. Redick is his most notorious certified ballwasher.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - He's Golden State's biggest looming threat to touch an opposing player's crotch.

It's despicable how fans and players alike rally around this clown. J.J. Redick is his most notorious certified ballwasher.

What is despicable is how far out of the way you will go to trash a player you don’t like.

A lot of people don’t like Draymond. And for good reason. And of course he isn’t as good as he was during the first 5 Finals appearances.

Inability to set your bias aside and see what he brings on the court makes you look real foolish.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic was never a liability in the finals (except for 1989 when he was injured) the way Draymond was last month...

People love Draymond because he's a name that makes waves through his lip service. But, he has not been that good a basketball player since Durant left.

Golden State is set to begin a youth movement, and I'd trust Looney with the bulk of the center minutes these days more than I'd trust Draymond, with Kuminga and JaMychal splitting minutes at the four. Game 6 of this year's finals was never really in doubt, but in the games prior to that Kerr had already started to see the writing on the wall.
His defense and leadership were far from liabilities.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the talent gap between the two players is not as great as the name lovers make it out to be. If fact, take away the assists and JaMychal is the better player.

BogusPortlyAchillestang-max-1mb.gif