• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamie Collins Returns to the Patriots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've also resigned Danny Shelton. No details on the new contract yet.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamie Collins' deal with the Patriots is for one year, including a $150,000 signing bonus, $900,000 base salary and bonuses that bring his cap charge to $3 million for 2019, sources tell ESPN's Field Yates. This is a modest deal that reflects how Collins is fighting for a roster spot.

Do we think he is worth the $3 million right now? I know he is only getting that via incentives but at this point in his career, is he worth that? I am glad to have him back and let's hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we think he is worth the $3 million right now? I know he is only getting that via incentives but at this point in his career, is he worth that? I am glad to have him back and let's hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder
I think at $3M it's a good deal. As you mentioned it's incentive driven making it an even better deal. At $3M that puts him right where he should be when you look at other LBs. Maybe even low if he returns to his old form?
I have to think BB has something up his sleeve this year and Collins will be part of it. Like most I just hope he's learned gap discipline and it's a team. No more lone ranger shit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at $3M it's a good deal. As you mentioned it's incentive driven making it an even better deal. At $3M that puts him right where he should be when you look at other LBs. Maybe even low if he returns to his old form?
I have to think BB has something up his sleeve this year and Collins will be part of it. Like most I just hope he's learned gap discipline and it's a team. No more lone ranger shit.

Oh yeah, wasn't saying $3 million wasn't a good deal just wondering if at this point in his career he is worth it.. Then again, I really think he has something to prove and will do everything he can to stay on the team and get back in the good graces of BB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, wasn't saying $3 million wasn't a good deal just wondering if at this point in his career he is worth it.. Then again, I really think he has something to prove and will do everything he can to stay on the team and get back in the good graces of BB
I think having Jerod Mayo as the new LB coach will also help?