• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags/Bengals gameday thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said to trade up for him. You said he would suck and had no shot at being good. He is making u look extremely stupid. Extremely stupid.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said to trade up for him. You said he would suck and had no shot at being good. He is making u look extremely stupid. Extremely stupid.

LOL.

Like an opinion can make me looks extremely stupid, it was my opinion. I am not feeling personally insulted that Newton has been playing extremely well. He looks really good.

There were people that predicted Russell would be the next great thing. You just never know until you see them play on the NFL stage. The style offense Newton ran at Auburn there was zero reason to expect he would be able to be the QB he is turning out to be.

Once again, my feelings are not hurt he is playing well. If you want to pound your chest and say I told you so, that is cool. Try responding with a little humility though, that will keep you from looking like Flaming.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
These threads are always good for a chuckle after the game is over...

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I said nothing that was chest pounding nor did I say anything that made me look like anyone or that made me look unhumble. All I said was no one said we should trade up for him (with the exception of maybe Kramer but he tends to be a little nuts). And he is making a lot of people look stupid. Again no disrespect but you need to chill a little. Again I never pounded mt chest once. I said he was making those who said there was 0 chance he could succeed (which includes you as well as many others on this board) look foolish. I admit when I was wrong. I was wrong about wanting Gresham, I was wrong about matt Ryan along with others.