• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jacobs: I have no regrets. I was told I would get some of the pie and I didn't.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no hard feeling toward Jacobs at all. I think he got into a "Who's dick is bigger" contest with Harbaugh and he lost. He moves on and so do we. I wish him well; I hope he score three touchdowns against the Seahawks.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked like a player dedicated to elevate his game back up a notch or two in the offseason, and that showed in his preseason games. However, he got hurt and Hunter started the year off well as the primary backup. When Jacob was ready to play the 49ers had no place for a 3rd back at the time. He could have played a major role down the stretch and into the playoffs once Hunter went down, but he had run his mouth on Twitter by that point and alienated himself from the team.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked like a player dedicated to elevate his game back up a notch or two in the offseason, and that showed in his preseason games. However, he got hurt and Hunter started the year off well as the primary backup. When Jacob was ready to play the 49ers had no place for a 3rd back at the time. He could have played a major role down the stretch and into the playoffs once Hunter went down, but he had run his mouth on Twitter by that point and alienated himself from the team.

The problem always was..... At this point in Jacobs career... Dixon can do everything he can and probably better with the added bonus of special teams play. Then James played pretty well and Jacobs started spouting off... that was it.

Jacobs would like to think of himself as an important cog in the offense. He isn't that anymore.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was told something, but he still has to hold up his end of the bargain and be ready. He can't just expect to get in there and play when other guys were better. He is a a giant that plays like a midget. Just soft.... never works for a Harbaugh player.