• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jacksonville is the WORST team to play next week.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury to his non-throwing shoulder. He'll be fine.
Aaron Rodgers had an injury to his non throwing shoulder last season and missed 6 games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel sorry for them. Does that make me a bad person?

It doesnt mean youre a bad person. It just means your dumb if you think the Eagles are doomed.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt mean youre a bad person. It just means your dumb if you think the Eagles are doomed.
That may not be doomed but their prospects just took a hit.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,240.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez was okay today for the Eagles. He showed a little rust, but he also made some plays and most importantly.....they won.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury to his non-throwing shoulder. He'll be fine.
I doubt it. They just reported that he broke his collarbone.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I do want to clarify something. The Eagles were and are "contenders" for the playoffs. Im not saying they are a SB team, cause they are NOT. This is year 2 of a 4 year rebuild.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. He might not miss anything but max is out 4 weeks.
2. Its a system that Sanchize will do just fine in. He looked good today and didnt miss a beat without Foles. Additionally, Foles hasnt exactly been lighting it up this season.
3. You are wrong.
4. Im kicking your ass in the pick 'em league.
5. Im just smarter then you.
6. Kendricks has been out for several weeks and he is better then Demeco. Its a big loss but we lost a good player and got a budding star back in return.
7. Again, youre wrong and were just jumping on me cause Dallas lost.

FINALLY, there are football gods and you just jinxed Dallas on Thanksgiving. If Sanchez plays hes throwing 4 TDs only because of you. Wanna bet? If Sanchez throws 4 TDs you change your name to ncmalko1 is GOD, if I lose Ill leave for the remainder of the season. DEAL?

I really want to apologize to all the good and smart Cowboy fans. One goofy dude just jinxed over a million good, smart, positive Cowboy fans hope.

Good lord, take a chill pill before you have a stroke.:omg:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I do want to clarify something. The Eagles were and are "contenders" for the playoffs. Im not saying they are a SB team, cause they are NOT. This is year 2 of a 4 year rebuild.

Foles has a broken collar bone, he will miss at least 6 weeks. That is going to hurt the Eagles.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Its a system that Sanchize will do just fine in. He looked good today and didnt miss a beat without Foles. Additionally, Foles hasnt exactly been lighting it up this season.
3. You are wrong.
6. Kendricks has been out for several weeks and he is better then Demeco. Its a big loss but we lost a good player and got a budding star back in return.

FINALLY, there are football gods and you just jinxed Dallas on Thanksgiving. If Sanchez plays hes throwing 4 TDs only because of you. Wanna bet? If Sanchez throws 4 TDs you change your name to ncmalko1 is GOD, if I lose Ill leave for the remainder of the season. DEAL?

I really want to apologize to all the good and smart Cowboy fans. One goofy dude just jinxed over a million good, smart, positive Cowboy fans hope.

I lol'd

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 understandably in full meltdown mode. I feel no remorse for the Eagles after they were gift-wrapped the NFC East last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in melt down mode? Huhh? I'm having fun and I noticed you wouldn't take my bet. And explain to me how the #2 O in the NFL was gift wrapped a division title in year one of a four year rebuild. That makes absolutely zero sense.

And to the nimrod who found one spelling error in a series of sentences... good for you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gift wrapped a division title... HILLARIOUS.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in melt down mode? Huhh? I'm having fun and I noticed you wouldn't take my bet. And explain to me how the #2 O in the NFL was gift wrapped a division title in year one of a four year rebuild. That makes absolutely zero sense.

And to the nimrod who found one spelling error in a series of sentences... good for you.

lol, stop being a Nancy.... and for the record there's more than one error, hell there's more than one error on the error that I pointed out. I was just pointing out the irony in that sentence.

I'm pretty sure the "gift wrapped" title he is referring to is in regards to Orton playing that final game and still almost pulling off the win.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. You are wrong.

LOL. Cowboys won't Win nothing with weeden. A loss is very likely in london. There are times when a qb needs to make a play. Weeden can't even manage a game correctly

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are 4/7 favourites to win the NFC East. I will stick with the 13/8 underdog Cowboys.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Arlington Cowboy said on the other thread... couldn't have been more wrong about Weeden. He sucks balls.

as we said before (on FN) hard to know what he was during his Cleveland days, but now we know. If he can't do anything with the offense Dallas has..hang 'em up!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we said before (on FN) hard to know what he was during his Cleveland days, but now we know. If he can't do anything with the offense Dallas has..hang 'em up!

I would rather they start Vaughan in London than Weeden again. :thumbsdown: