• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jackson 3yr 24 mil 16 mil guaranteed

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, I got your answer ... sort of. Cooley, Galdi and Czabe addressed this very issue today at 6:00. Cooley said this was Allen's decision but Gruden and McVay especially wanted Jackson. Czabe countered with he would want the owner to have a say etc. After hmmming and hawing Cooley said Dan is excited about it. Then he did some more hmming and hawing and he said "if Dan wants something he isn't going to take no for answer. He wanted Jackson." I think that explains why Vinny was around so long and probably why not only Schottenheimer soured but also Shanahan. I do think he defers to Allen in large part but if Dan wants something bad enough he will get it. I think the big plus about Allen is that he is a very good contract guy. I don't see any problem with Snyder, Allen, Gruden or McVay wanting Jackson.

A little later they had a Philly reporter on. He said he felt Kelly was solely behind the Jackson decision. He said that Jackson didn't 100% buy into Kelly's system, he cost too much for his leadership abilities, and he (Kelly) felt his system didn't require a guy like Jackson. They asked the reporters if guys on the Eagles liked DJax because not much was said about his being cut. He said the other Eagles didn't think Jackson was a cancer but he was kind of a loner and somewhat on the selfish side.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe jackson did a moss. Remeber when moss was a raider