• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

J.J. Watt at it again

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always appreciated JJ when he was a Texan. However, when he becomes a part of your community, there is a whole other level of appreciation. Simple things like, tweeting that he is going to a specific bar because he wants to hang out with the fans and grab a beer sometimes go unnoticed on the grand scale. He does stuff like that all the time. One of the true great athletes on and off the field.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always appreciated JJ when he was a Texan. However, when he becomes a part of your community, there is a whole other level of appreciation. Simple things like, tweeting that he is going to a specific bar because he wants to hang out with the fans and grab a beer sometimes go unnoticed on the grand scale. He does stuff like that all the time. One of the true great athletes on and off the field.
Money and fame clearly have NOT gone to his head and that's awesome!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does seem to be a nice guy. But it's shocking to me how the major sports leagues have changed their stance on gambling in my lifetime.

It's all about the money for leagues

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does seem to be a nice guy. But it's shocking to me how the major sports leagues have changed their stance on gambling in my lifetime.

Yeah it's pretty crazy... gambling going from something that shouldn't even be whispered about, to gambling sites being major advertisers.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's pretty crazy... gambling going from something that shouldn't even be whispered about, to gambling sites being major advertisers.
Now that the election is over the gambling sites are back to being every 3rd commercial on the local sports radio stations.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know somebody who owned an offshore gambling company in the 1990's in the Cayman Islands and she was quite literally on an FBI "most wanted" list. She was an American living in the Caribbean. She negotiated with the FBI and had to sell the company, come to the US and get arrested, and then pay a huge fine to avoid prison time. And now that shit is everywhere.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the election is over the gambling sites are back to being every 3rd commercial on the local sports radio stations.

I'll take the gambling ones over the political ones in a heartbeat. Given how much it must cost to create the ads and buy all of the spots, that tells us all we need to know about who makes money gambling.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the gambling ones over the political ones in a heartbeat. Given how much it must cost to create the ads and buy all of the spots, that tells us all we need to know about who makes money gambling.
Completely agree about the political ads. I stay away from the gambling sites, I don't need another vice.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know somebody who owned an offshore gambling company in the 1990's in the Cayman Islands and she was quite literally on an FBI "most wanted" list. She was an American living in the Caribbean. She negotiated with the FBI and had to sell the company, come to the US and get arrested, and then pay a huge fine to avoid prison time. And now that shit is everywhere.

Right.. all of the sudden it's as wholesome as mom & apple pie. A gambling addiction can destroy lives & families as fast as any drug, but people should be allowed to make their own choices.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree about the political ads. I stay away from the gambling sites, I don't need another vice.

I used to bet on NFL games when I was younger.. not a lot but I won a lot more than I lost. That was before wife & kids when I really followed the game closely and I only did it for a year or 2. I probably just got lucky. But I just don't follow it closely the way I used to and it seems a lot less predictable with the current parity.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame now.