• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've figured out Oklahoma's problem...

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have any texas players?

Throw me a bone here...

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I gotta admit that I have considered that Texas is producing a lot of sub par players, compared to what they are expected to produce. No idea what has changed exactly, if anything. Maybe the spread has infested the high schools to the point that the players it produces are coming out smaller and weaker. That is just a shot in the dark, but the whole question does beg to be answered. The best team in Texas was Baylor this year. Now that has to raise some eyebrows.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit that I have considered that Texas is producing a lot of sub par players, compared to what they are expected to produce. No idea what has changed exactly, if anything. Maybe the spread has infested the high schools to the point that the players it produces are coming out smaller and weaker. That is just a shot in the dark, but the whole question does beg to be answered. The best team in Texas was Baylor this year. Now that has to raise some eyebrows.

Texas isn't producing sub par players......your coaches are recruiting the wrong players.

I'm willing to bet I can find a starter on your team from Texas that is bringing it every week.

Theres over 400 prospects a year coming out of Texas. Do better at recruiting those that fit your system.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas isn't producing sub par players......your coaches are recruiting the wrong players.

I'm willing to bet I can find a starter on your team from Texas that is bringing it every week.

Theres over 400 prospects a year coming out of Texas. Do better at recruiting those that fit your system.

The kicker isn't...

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But our roster is chock full of 'em, regardless if one is actually meeting expectations.

texico fans are the FIRST to point that out when we're kicking ass and taking names...

Gotta take the good with the bad.

We need more from the Vegas area I guess...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But our roster is chock full of 'em, regardless if one is actually meeting expectations.

texico fans are the FIRST to point that out when we're kicking ass and taking names...

Gotta take the good with the bad.

We need more from the Vegas area I guess...

Every state produces good and bad prospects. It's up to your coaching staff to pick the RIGHT ONES. Stoops expertise is supposed to be DBs.......well he hasn't been too good with that.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett Lee is from Texas....

:think:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every state produces good and bad prospects. It's up to your coaching staff to pick the RIGHT ONES. Stoops expertise is supposed to be DBs.......well he hasn't been too good with that.

Oh...so when we win it's because we have so many texas players, and when we don't win so much it's because we're not picking "the right ones" or it's "the coaching.

heheheh...mmmmkray.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...so when we win it's because we have so many texas players, and when we don't win so much it's because we're not picking "the right ones" or it's "the coaching.

heheheh...mmmmkray.

Exactly. Win or lose, the only constant is the COACHING. If they screw up, you lose.

Texas is a PRIME EXAMPLE of this.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok bro...thanks for helping me put that whole "OU ONLY WINS BECAUSE THEY HAVE tEXAS PLAYERS" myth to rest.

mythbusters-shirt.jpg