• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its the Red River Shoot Out

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
churchlady.gif
How Hawt! :fap:

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know that UCLA has pretty much cornered market on getting their shit pushed in, but your recommendation/concern is duly noted...

I gotta admit I’m impressed. I didn’t think the average Okie could even spell UCLA. You must be Oklahoma gifted.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit I’m impressed. I didn’t think the average Okie could even spell UCLA. You must be Oklahoma gifted.

Awww, you kids these days still say the darnedest things, but your attempt at deflecting from the fact that UCLA sucks donkey balls, while weak, is duly noted.

Would you like to try for the daily trifecta?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, you kids these days still say the darnedest things, but your attempt at deflection, while weak, is duly noted.

Would you like to try for the daily trifecta?

You’re the one deflecting from the vigorous assfucking the Sooners took today. It was pretty impressive.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re the one deflecting from the vigorous assfucking the Sooners took today. It was pretty impressive.

Au contraire, young one, you opened yer yap, and got it pushed back in your face, just like your weak ass football team does in a weekly basis.

Props on that...laddie...

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Au contraire, young one, you opened yer yap, and got it pushed back in your face, just like your weak ass football team does in a weekly basis.

Props on that...laddie...

The funny part is I don’t even care about UCLA. I didn’t attend there and only put them on my avatar because I needed a third team when I signed up and was living in Pasadena at the time. You can bag on them all you want and it isn’t gonna chap me a bit. You, however, seem awfully chapped about the no-lube sodomization the Sooners took today. Maybe rub a little aloe vera on it to reduce the burn.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is I don’t even care about UCLA. I didn’t attend there and only put them on my avatar because I needed a third team when I signed up and was living in Pasadena at the time. You can bag on them all you want and it isn’t gonna chap me a bit. You, however, seem awfully chapped about the no-lube sodomization the Sooners took today. Maybe rub a little aloe vera on it to reduce the burn.

You keep repeating that enough times and you will believe it, and click your heels together for some extra good vibes, K?

And keep up with this assumptions, because all it does is make an ass of yourself....

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep repeating that enough times and you will believe it, and click your heels together for some extra good vibes, K?

And keep up with this assumptions, because all it does is make an ass of yourself....

upload_2018-10-6_17-14-35.jpeg