• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ITS GAMEDAY!!!!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
season starts tonight....yay..go boys

everyone enjoy the game tonight i will be out getting drunk :D

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
season starts tonight....yay..go boys

everyone enjoy the game tonight i will be out getting drunk :D

Shit yeah! I'm with you.

Sadly I'm sitting here planning out what I need to buy at the grocery store for a new recipe I want to try, and the main list is stuff for it and the side list is the chips, beer, and tums. :L

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I don't trust the Cowboys O-Line against the Giants front 7. Dez could have a big game against a banged up Giants secondary but the line, TEs and backs all have to bring their A game for pass protection. The run game should do pretty well.

On D, Victor Cruz probably won't be putting up the numbers he did last year with Newman covering him. Ratliff out hurts. Somebody other than Ware needs to get pressure on Eli (Spencer I'm looking in your direction).

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I don't trust the Cowboys O-Line against the Giants front 7. Dez could have a big game against a banged up Giants secondary but the line, TEs and backs all have to bring their A game for pass protection. The run game should do pretty well.

On D, Victor Cruz probably won't be putting up the numbers he did last year with Newman covering him. Ratliff out hurts. Somebody other than Ware needs to get pressure on Eli (Spencer I'm looking in your direction).

yeah im a bit worried about the offense(injuries,not much pre-season snaps)

i will reserve judgement on the defense until later,but i think rob will have them playing much better than last year(no lockout and had time to coach them up this off-season)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah im a bit worried about the offense(injuries,not much pre-season snaps)

i will reserve judgement on the defense until later,but i think rob will have them playing much better than last year(no lockout and had time to coach them up this off-season)

Rob Ryan's D is all about the blitz. Anytime we faced a team that could pick up the blitz we got killed because our corners were terrible. Atleast now, in theory, if the blitz gets picked up we have guys back there that can actually cover.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^ yup db's should be much better than last year (hopefully)

And the LBers too, depending on where the blitz comes from.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the LBers too, depending on where the blitz comes from.

Bringing in Dan Connor was huge. Our starting 4 could be the best in football. The line needs to pick up the blockers though. And again, Spencer really needs to step it up this year. He has all the potential in the world to be a dominant player and for whatever reason hasn't put it all together.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing in Dan Connor was huge. Our starting 4 could be the best in football. The line needs to pick up the blockers though. And again, Spencer really needs to step it up this year. He has all the potential in the world to be a dominant player and for whatever reason hasn't put it all together.

pretty sure its because he came from lsu.....hopefully claiborne breaks the cycle of busts from lsu