• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's been a while...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Holidays gents I was laughing my b*lls off when NE put the slap on Denver the other night. Well played.

:10:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann!

What up bro? It's looking like you cats spent a lot of money to run the wildcat! Cripes.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right it's brutal! lol... Our Oline has more holes then a box of donuts..it's impossible to run or throw we just kind of hang on right now. If Flacco can remain upright and our D can pressure QBs we have a chance if not its ova!

U guys are coming together IMO the sign of a good playoff team is adjusting from whatever happened on tr first half. That's exactly what u guys did and in grand style.

Have a great holiday season NE ill be on here more then before.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Turkey day mister. I'm still not sold on the Pats being SB champs but I guess it ain't impossible~

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy turkey day tgann. whay your thoughts on balt vs pitt for the wildcard tomorrow? i got a feeling balt is in trouble!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my thots. If we lose to Pitt tomorrow our season is over so far
As the playoffs are concerned.

With that said I think we win. Our D will get to Pig Pen, Woodley is out and Pitta might be back. I'm not sold on Pitt I think they are a bad team that has played ok in recent weeks kind if like the Giants.

We shall see Id bet in the Ravens at home.

Happy Thanksgiving Briz.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill played for my High School Annapolis Fighting Panthers...I Thot u guys might find this interesting if you haven't already read it.

---"an article from a Quincy newspaper"---

Bill Belichick has fond memories of Thanksgiving high school football Glen Farley 11/27/2013 3:48 PM

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has some words of advice for those high school football players who are suiting up today.

“It’s always a good feeling to win on Thanksgiving,” Belichick said Wednesday. “That makes the turkey taste better.

He was raised in Annapolis, Md., but has a sense of appreciation for the marriage between Thanksgiving Day and high school football in Massachusetts.

“It’s a great part of the whole holiday and the whole weekend. It’s big in this area,” said Belichick. “I grew up with that.

“Thanksgiving was always a big football weekend for me because our high school always had a Thanksgiving Day game with a big rival: Annapolis-Severna Park. That was a big one there. Then the Army-Navy game was always the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So growing up, that was like the key point in the year.”

The tradition followed him to his early days in the NFL as a coaching assistant on Rick Forzano’s staff in Detroit in 1976-1977.

“I coached (with) Detroit for a couple of years and had the Thanksgiving Day game there and you could really see what a big part of the community the Thanksgiving Day game was and what it brought there,” said Belichick, “and then when I came to New England in ’96, Stephen (Belichick’s son, now a coaching assistant on his staff) played Little League football.

“Of course, growing up here our kids played football and had the same kind of experience on Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day games, and the weekend and all that. It’s a part of the New England culture, life, Massachusetts, and I think it’s good. It’s good for families. It’s good for the excitement of the game. It’s good for the sport. It’s a good, wholesome thing.

“Turkey dinner, football: It’s a great holiday,” said Belichick. “You’ve got to love Thanksgiving. (There are) three (NFL) games now instead of two. The big Nantucket-Martha’s Vineyard clash (which will be played this Saturday). That was always a monster game, too.”

No bigger, of course, than Annapolis-Severna Park.

“Severna Park Falcons. We were the Fighting Panthers – Annapolis,” said Belichick, who has since been inducted into his school’s hall of fame. “It was pretty competitive. We got some. They got some. They got us my senior year. We got them my junior year.

“No field goals ever, so it would be like 19-13. It was 50-50 on the extra points. You’d go for two. Usually a touchdown with a one- or two-point conversion messed up in the scoring there. So you never had like 21-14, 28-21.

“There were some missed extra points. There was a two-point conversion. No field goals. Forget about that,” said Belichick. “(It was) back in the day of straight-on kickers and some defensive end or whoever you had as your kicker and the ball would go right through the uprights or over by the pylon – one or the other.”

Last edited by a moderator:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my thots. If we lose to Pitt tomorrow our season is over so far
As the playoffs are concerned.

With that said I think we win. Our D will get to Pig Pen, Woodley is out and Pitta might be back. I'm not sold on Pitt I think they are a bad team that has played ok in recent weeks kind if like the Giants.

We shall see Id bet in the Ravens at home.

Happy Thanksgiving Briz.

Throw BAL in the mix and I agree...3 bad teams...but that matters little in this game...backyard brawl is what this is.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Atl...

I was giving u credit along with the Giants by saying playing better but still bad. We have just been playing bad...and losing bc of it.

backyard brawl is right I hope the refs let them play ball. May the best team win and whomever that is steal the AFCN from the lowly Bengals. They deserve nothing. lol..

Happy thanksgiving Atl.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang on, lemme grab my popcorn...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-6... We will see Pitta back next week. I can't say we r rolling but we r at .500 for the first time in a while and our D went full retard in Pitt.

Stay tuned.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you have the chance to try! lol...but we will have Pitta back against the Vikes which will improve us dramatically.

if recent history plays into the equation I wouldn't want the Ravens too much on the playoffs. Be careful what you wish for ask Ridley. ;)

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And wtf was up with the no-call on Tomlin?? I mean if there ever was an interference by a coach it was then...to step On the field as TE return man is going by you takes some sack.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if recent history plays into the equation

Well truly recent history has seen the Raven's wildcat....nope, not too scared of that.

No-call on Tomlin was nutz.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we ran the wild-cat what 3

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plays? Sorry my phone is jacked up for some reason... We ain't running the wildcat often dot start that crap...lol...

Yeah Wtf Tomlin? He's lucky that should have been an auto TD.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating Steelers. Typical.

:suds: