• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

it was gruden and'mcvay first game

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm the freak down people stop being so negative we will win next week at home it will be a skins classic nail bitter the only thing that this game means is skins will go 15-1

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm the freak down people stop being so negative we will win next week at home it will be a skins classic nail bitter the only thing that this game means is skins will go 15-1

Im going to call it now... Jags 17 Skins 9.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see the skins as a team that will improve a lot over the season. rookie coaches, rg3 still developing. we all knew this game was going to be rough but we thought we could get a close ugly win, we didnt but lets see how the team responds.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to the Jags we have major problems. MAJOR!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This time next week, I expect you will be saying we have major problems then.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail to the Redskins!!

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOPE! I think the defense holds them under 20 and we still lose.
so you think rg3 is done progressing? and alfred, djax, garcon, roberts wont make plays. and gruden is not head coach material.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think rg3 is done progressing? and alfred, djax, garcon, roberts wont make plays. and gruden is not head coach material.

I think we are trying to turn an option QB into a pocket passer, which usually doesnt work. Morris will get his yards. Jackson is a waste if we arent going to use him as a deep threat. If Gruden is good HC material or not is to be determined.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to call it now... Jags 17 Skins 9.

9 pts huh? Don't see it. The Redskins were on the verge of adding another 14 today, but they were negated by some critical mistakes. Don't see any reason why they can't score at least three TDs next week & I have a hard time believing that they will see the same pressure on the QB in that game.

I believe that you just saw a very small glance of this offense this week & they are capable of a lot more. I think that RG3 made some mistakes but didn't look too bad. I could care less about labels - he appears to be progressing & hopefully will shut up more critics in the near future.

I warned everyone earlier that this was a work in process, and we should expect mistakes early on. I see signs of progress that should help the team achieve their realistic goal of heading in the right direction to eventually get to the point of being a consistent winner (which could take a season or two).

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Washington loses to Jacksonville next week, there will be revolts building and I'll offer one major suggestion as to how ticketholders should protest their frustrations.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 pts huh? Don't see it. The Redskins were on the verge of adding another 14 today, but they were negated by some critical mistakes. Don't see any reason why they can't score at least three TDs next week & I have a hard time believing that they will see the same pressure on the QB in that game.

I believe that you just saw a very small glance of this offense this week & they are capable of a lot more. I think that RG3 made some mistakes but didn't look too bad. I could care less about labels - he appears to be progressing & hopefully will shut up more critics in the near future.

I warned everyone earlier that this was a work in process, and we should expect mistakes early on. I see signs of progress that should help the team achieve their realistic goal of heading in the right direction to eventually get to the point of being a consistent winner (which could take a season or two).

I see the same thing I saw last year. An offense capable of moving the ball between the 20's, with a habit of shooting themselves in the foot in the redzone. I think its going to take until mid season for this offense to click. By which point I expect we will have lost enough games to make it just playing out the season in any case.

I do think the Defense will continue to get better and the ground game will still be one of the better rushing attacks in the NFL. But I think we still struggle to score points early and frustration will start to mount.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the same thing I saw last year. An offense capable of moving the ball between the 20's, with a habit of shooting themselves in the foot in the redzone. I think its going to take until mid season for this offense to click. By which point I expect we will have lost enough games to make it just playing out the season in any case.

I do think the Defense will continue to get better and the ground game will still be one of the better rushing attacks in the NFL. But I think we still struggle to score points early and frustration will start to mount.

Our problems in the redzone will continue. To be successful in the red zone, you need a big receiving target and the ability to shove the defensive line off the ball. We have neither.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a fact. The Jags have a long way to go. Better than last year, but....that puts them 4 years away from decent.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our problems in the redzone will continue. To be successful in the red zone, you need a big receiving target and the ability to shove the defensive line off the ball. We have neither.

And people wondered why I was hoping Kelvin Benjamin would slip to us in the 2nd round.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people wondered why I was hoping Kelvin Benjamin would slip to us in the 2nd round.

I remember that very well, part of it was surrounding the whole P. Garcon being a #1 receiver or not. The problem with this team in as much as the passing game goes is that they have that guy for the deep throws in Jackson, They have that guy for mid range passes in Garcon and that guy who potentially is big enough to become a factor in the red zone in Reed. Where is that guy that you're talking about? Someone like Benjamin who in fact can be all three?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that very well, part of it was surrounding the whole P. Garcon being a #1 receiver or not. The problem with this team in as much as the passing game goes is that they have that guy for the deep throws in Jackson, They have that guy for mid range passes in Garcon and that guy who potentially is big enough to become a factor in the red zone in Reed. Where is that guy that you're talking about? Someone like Benjamin who in fact can be all three?

people we didnt even try a pass near the goal . why bring this up ?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are other ways to score in the red zone. tight ends, slot wrs, mobile qb, strong running game. we are a speed team.