• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It feels like there should be a bowl game on tonight.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they start the Ohio vs ECU game at noon on a Monday anyway?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fuck was given about TV ratings?

I tried to stream it through espn.com and couldn't. :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya...I personally can't stand the NFL.

I also can't stand college basketball.

Weird.

Loved NFL as a kid, but I lost interest in them after their strikes.

I'm a bandwagon Chiefs fan, but still don't give a shit even though they're playoff bound. If they win their wildcard game I might get interested again.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a bandwagon Chiefs fan, but still don't give a shit even though they're playoff bound. If they win their wildcard game I might get interested again.

They didnt want to take away from the last night at Candlestick Park. Thats the only reason for no night Bowl games tonight i am sure.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I lost interest in the NFL also then I discovered a channel in my cable package called NFL Redzone where they cover all the games at once putting on the hottest game at the moment now Im kinda hooked.

Got tired of watching the Falcons and a Titans all the time but if I can see them all it's really kinda cool now.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry about getting interested again because KC will lose at Indy just like they always do. The game on Sunday was just pathetic and that was in KC. They don't stand a chance at Indy.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost interest in the NFL also then I discovered a channel in my cable package called NFL Redzone where they cover all the games at once putting on the hottest game at the moment now Im kinda hooked.

Got tired of watching the Falcons and a Titans all the time but if I can see them all it's really kinda cool now.

Me too. Best thing to happen to the NFL for me. I watch that channel all day on Sundays.