• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isaac Remington suspended

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blew under .08 and he's over 21. Will get dismissed

Doesn't matter what you blow. It's if the officer can determine if you are impaired. Which he must have been since he was arrested.

Like myself, I could be at a .04 and still be impaired as fuck. So the BAC doesn't mean anything legally, that is for DMV use only.

Either way, wtf is a father of a new born baby who has practice in the morning doing out past midnight driving impaired?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, his back up is Arik Armstead. Fine by me to see more Armstead out there.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter what you blow. It's if the officer can determine if you are impaired. Which he must have been since he was arrested.

Like myself, I could be at a .04 and still be impaired as fuck. So the BAC doesn't mean anything legally, that is for DMV use only.

Either way, wtf is a father of a new born baby who has practice in the morning doing out past midnight driving impaired?

I was an Oregon State Trooper from 1997 until 2002 (recalled to active duty). I have a pretty good idea of the law. Was also a certified Drug Recognition Expert. I arrested over 500 DUIIs. I testified in several trials.

Unless they have video evidence of him falling all over himself or they also did a drug test he's walking.

Chip will make him do something for being stupid but criminally he's fine. I bet he's back by Colorado.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey yeo...ever had someone tripping balls in your patrol car?

I know one Tulsa cop and one Highway Patrolman that couldn't recognize sheeeeeyit.

:dhd:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean flipping out? Yes. Worst was woman on meth. She hit a fireman that responded to a call. I arrested her with some effort. On the way to the hospital she started going ape shit kicking the partition. I pulled over and duct taped her legs together.

Got her to hospital and they dumped charcoal down her throat. She later thanked us and apologized. Drugs are bad m'kay?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you get dispatched to that call? Because I can't remember the last time a OSP was dispatched to a call and not doing highway patrol.