• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this year a Bust ????????????

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure ?I am to the point I will need time to think on it ? I will be really interested in peoples takes ..

I know our D is good . Ready to win a SB . But I will have to do some thought on if this season is still salvageable .. Going to think on it some today ..

Really lost because I think this staff is what it is ..not good enough with the ingredients they have .. You need to be able to adjust with what you got week end , Week out If play a team to what they do ... not what you do bad things happen .

I seen people make Excuses we should of this ...here is the deal this was a game we should of won . Good teams win this time of the year no excuses . Our OL has had what 3 good games ? it is what it is Staff at this point .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also lost ???????????? Why no RG?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure ?I am to the point I will need time to think on it ? I will be really interested in peoples takes ..

I know our D is good . Ready to win a SB . But I will have to do some thought on if this season is still salvageable .. Going to think on it some today ..

Really lost because I think this staff is what it is ..not good enough with the ingredients they have .. You need to be able to adjust with what you got week end , Week out If play a team to what they do ... not what you do bad things happen .

I seen people make Excuses we should of this ...here is the deal this was a game we should of won . Good teams win this time of the year no excuses . Our OL has had what 3 good games ? it is what it is Staff at this point .

Super Bowl defense but nothing else. It's a waste of a year for this defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not completely ready to put the kabosh on this season. The fortunate thing for the Broncos is that every team near the top of the AFC is really banged up. Looks like NE maybe lost another player or two, Cincy just lost one of their biggest players in Dalton so still good chance the Broncos are fighting for those top spots. I honestly think the 5th and 6th seed teams could be the hottest teams coming into the playoffs and standing a very good chance of advancing to the Super Bowl. So with that because we could find ourselves possibly with 2 home games (say we get the bye) then I still like our chances with this defense. I'm really hoping the coaches take some time and look at our OL and figure out something better than what we saw on the field yesterday...There has to be a better option than Schofield right??? He started out with a couple of decent games but ever since has been down right terrible. I mean worst in the league terrible.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG means Running game yesterday ?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not completely ready to put the kabosh on this season. The fortunate thing for the Broncos is that every team near the top of the AFC is really banged up. Looks like NE maybe lost another player or two, Cincy just lost one of their biggest players in Dalton so still good chance the Broncos are fighting for those top spots. I honestly think the 5th and 6th seed teams could be the hottest teams coming into the playoffs and standing a very good chance of advancing to the Super Bowl. So with that because we could find ourselves possibly with 2 home games (say we get the bye) then I still like our chances with this defense. I'm really hoping the coaches take some time and look at our OL and figure out something better than what we saw on the field yesterday...There has to be a better option than Schofield right??? He started out with a couple of decent games but ever since has been down right terrible. I mean worst in the league terrible.

I'm right about here. While I question the probability I won't dismiss the possibility.

Even without a SB win, I wouldn't consider it a bust. This team overhauled a lot this off season and is still in a position to make a playoff run. I don't know what the QB situation will look like, but if we go with Manning I like the idea of him getting one last shot. That's as much as a man can ask for and I'd like to see him get it. If we go with Oz, our young QB gets some vital playoff experience.

I probably will consider it a bust if they miss the playoffs but that is still a somewhat improbable outcome from where we sit now.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about bust if they "miss" playoffs.... More like the Apocalypse if they do. Anything short of a playoff win would be disheartening. To me anyway. Maybe Denver should hire a hypnotist. He could put the O-line under and tell them their really good. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right about here. While I question the probability I won't dismiss the possibility.

Even without a SB win, I wouldn't consider it a bust. This team overhauled a lot this off season and is still in a position to make a playoff run. I don't know what the QB situation will look like, but if we go with Manning I like the idea of him getting one last shot. That's as much as a man can ask for and I'd like to see him get it. If we go with Oz, our young QB gets some vital playoff experience.

I probably will consider it a bust if they miss the playoffs but that is still a somewhat improbable outcome from where we sit now.

Throw in I actually just looked into the past 5 Super Bowl winners. All of them had a bad December loss that they shouldn't have had. NE is the only one that maybe you could argue against that since they rested quite a few starters in the final game of the season last year but even then they lost on November 30th. There is something about a bad loss that helps to refocus a team. I would say NE was the only one that came into the playoffs in the last 5 years with a ton of momentum. The year before that Seattle lost 2 of their final 4 games with one of them being a home game. The year before that was Baltimore and well they lost at home to us 38-17 and then lost another the last game of the season to Cincinnati. The year before that was the Giants who went I think 3-5 to close out the season. The year before that was Green Bay who went 2-2 to close out December. So us struggling right now especially on the offensive side of the ball while frustrating isn't a death sentence either. We are going to find out what this team is truly made of very soon.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in I actually just looked into the past 5 Super Bowl winners. All of them had a bad December loss that they shouldn't have had. NE is the only one that maybe you could argue against that since they rested quite a few starters in the final game of the season last year but even then they lost on November 30th. There is something about a bad loss that helps to refocus a team. I would say NE was the only one that came into the playoffs in the last 5 years with a ton of momentum. The year before that Seattle lost 2 of their final 4 games with one of them being a home game. The year before that was Baltimore and well they lost at home to us 38-17 and then lost another the last game of the season to Cincinnati. The year before that was the Giants who went I think 3-5 to close out the season. The year before that was Green Bay who went 2-2 to close out December. So us struggling right now especially on the offensive side of the ball while frustrating isn't a death sentence either. We are going to find out what this team is truly made of very soon.

Just win 2 of the last three games Denver and then let the football Gods shine down on you from there. :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think...

the thread title doesn't have enough question marks.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think...

the thread title doesn't have enough question marks.
:) me thinks he nodded out with his finger on the key. Or maybe the more ? marks you add means means you really,really don't know wtf :)

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash, this team is close - we have absolutely dominated long stretches of games, and with a few changes here are there - plus getting some young players experience - we've got the makings of a Super Bowl winner ..

We've got some great young players out there, and they will only get better - Garcia, Oz, Fowler, Latimer, Ray, CJ

primetime714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is not good enough to win. Damn shame the team didn't go all in for Joe Thomas because otherwise they're there.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is not good enough to win. Damn shame the team didn't go all in for Joe Thomas because otherwise they're there.

Honestly think OL would still need more help even if we added Thomas