• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this a safe place ;-)

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been reading some insane things on the web the last few weeks. I know I have been very sporadic in posting...but I have been reading...and it is amusing to say the least.

So, I know that if nothing else there is more actual hockey knowledge here than psycho dribble...at least I hope.

Things I have read that made my go: :omg:

1. Zac Rinaldo was a 1st round pick. Don't ask which site, but it was not only posted, but supported by another person. Zac was a 6th round pick thank you very much. He has developed into a very valuable energy line player.

2. Giroux is dogging it to get traded. (that one made me spit out my coffee)

3. PK Subban didn't get any offer sheets because of the color of his skin. Don't know, but there are teams that I would not be surprised would not make an offer to a black player.

4. It is all the European's fault. I am not sure what the IT is, but clearly the speed and skill level of the NHL game is being limited by the fast skating skilled European players...

5. Giroux and Briere are both still injured from playing in Germany. That one I would not doubt. Both got banged around playing there. Danny B missed time with a broken wrist and has not skated at center all season (accept for the odd shifts here and there). Giroux has had some great shifts/periods since the start of the season but has not had the same pop that he had last season (coming off of the neck/upper body injury in Germany). Again, that was the least insane thing I saw...

Personally, the lockout screwed a lot of teams and players...some in a good way and many not so much...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have been reading some insane things on the web the last few weeks. I know I have been very sporadic in posting...but I have been reading...and it is amusing to say the least.

So, I know that if nothing else there is more actual hockey knowledge here than psycho dribble...at least I hope.

1. Zac Rinaldo was a 1st round pick. Don't ask which site, but it was not only posted, but supported by another person. Zac was a 6th round pick thank you very much. He has developed into a very valuable energy line player.

3. PK Subban didn't get any offer sheets because of the color of his skin. Don't know, but there are teams that I would not be surprised would not make an offer to a black player.

4. It is all the European's fault. I am not sure what the IT is, but clearly the speed and skill level of the NHL game is being limited by the fast skating skilled European players...

5. Giroux and Briere are both still injured from playing in Germany. That one I would not doubt. Both got banged around playing there. Danny B missed time with a broken wrist and has not skated at center all season (accept for the odd shifts here and there). Giroux has had some great shifts/periods since the start of the season but has not had the same pop that he had last season (coming off of the neck/upper body injury in Germany). Again, that was the least insane thing I saw...

Personally, the lockout screwed a lot of teams and players...some in a good way and many not so much...

i'll take the hit on this one. don't know what i was thinking, well actually i do, i was thinking of steve downie.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha wow, there is a lot of crazy stuff going around.. you should just stick to here wbon, this is an intelligent crew, even if d does confuse our goons sometimes :thumb:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha wow, there is a lot of crazy stuff going around.. you should just stick to here wbon, this is an intelligent crew, even if d does confuse our goons sometimes :thumb:

you watch your tongue!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wbon just stay here a lot of very smart people on this site (myself not included) who have vast knowledge of not only the game but contract situations and call ups and so on. Everyone here is friendly for the mosty part unless we get disgusted by the inconsistant play of our team. Hopefully we start a home winning streak tonight

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wbon just stay here a lot of very smart people on this site (myself not included) who have vast knowledge of not only the game but contract situations and call ups and so on. Everyone here is friendly for the mosty part unless we get disgusted by the inconsistant play of our team. Hopefully we start a home winning streak tonight

lol that is me lately.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, the inconsistent play of this team has made me one of the least pleasant human beings on the planet to be near...my wife will attest too this.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, the inconsistent play of this team has made me one of the least pleasant human beings on the planet to be near...my wife will attest too this.

I've been saying this right from the start,and it still drives me crazy that you can't get the same effort from everyone from 1 game to the next.

Bryz has been standing on his head of late,and we can't get enough goals,or hold onto a damn lead to support him.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really feel bad for you boys who paid for season tickets to see this horrific hockey team. It's one thing to lose and knowing that the team tried, but it's evident that this team flat out sucks and yet they lie to the media saying that they are giving it there all. Bullshit there is no way in hell that this team is trying with these solid players. I'm frustrated. I know I say let's tank it to get a top pick, but the reality is I never want this team to lose. Ugh, help me boys, what's up with our Flyers?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really feel bad for you boys who paid for season tickets to see this horrific hockey team. It's one thing to lose and knowing that the team tried, but it's evident that this team flat out sucks and yet they lie to the media saying that they are giving it there all. Bullshit there is no way in hell that this team is trying with these solid players. I'm frustrated. I know I say let's tank it to get a top pick, but the reality is I never want this team to lose. Ugh, help me boys, what's up with our Flyers?

Mall i dont mind losing but the lack of effort last night was embarrassing and goaltending was just as bad

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mall i dont mind losing but the lack of effort last night was embarrassing and goaltending was just as bad

it was good up until the wrap around back breaker