• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there any reason to watch the rest of the season? we know the end result

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is FMVP.

May as well look toward the 2018 season and hope some other team gets stacked. Cleveland can't hand in a best of 7 with the addition of Durant to the Warriors. They may win a game.

This is a MAJOR problem when you stack to 2 teams and make the rest of the league SHIT

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the last game and the addition of Durant, Cavs won't win more than 1 game

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon now, didn't we hear the same thing last year and got treated to some fantastic series? Was OKC supposed to put the Warriors on the brink? 3-1 lead?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon now, didn't we hear the same thing last year and got treated to some fantastic series? Was OKC supposed to put the Warriors on the brink? 3-1 lead?

An injury to Bogut to shut down the lane helped the Cavs to win. An injury. Or else Cavs wouldn't have own it. Now they are even better

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS 2nd/3rd squad already punishing the Blunder. Like I said. Just give GS the title already. Fucking SHIT teams can't compete. Westbrick and Tomato Cans dont stand a chance

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stop watching it and move on to other things. You cannot expect others to quit watching though just for your personal satisfaction

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stop watching it and move on to other things. You cannot expect others to quit watching though just for your personal satisfaction

Why can't the NBA quit allowing Superteams how about? and let more talent distribution to go on and quit babying the best players to do whatever they want and take the easy way out?? And make things interesting for the viewers instead?

I can expect others to quit watching because the league allows this pussy shit.

Why should everyone just say "oh well I'lll quit watching" when the league can EASILY do something about it stop team stacking for 2-3 teams??

Limit the salary cap so Pussy prima donna superstars can't pull this bullshit.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't the NBA quit allowing Superteams how about? and let more talent distribution to go on and quit babying the best players to do whatever they want and take the easy way out?? And make things interesting for the viewers instead?

Why should everyone just say "oh well I'lll quit watching" when the league can EASILY do something about it stop team stacking for 2-3 teams??

You can quit watching it if you don't enjoy it but you cant tell others what to do. obviously a lot of people do enjoy it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is FMVP.

May as well look toward the 2018 season and hope some other team gets stacked. Cleveland can't hand in a best of 7 with the addition of Durant to the Warriors. They may win a game.

This is a MAJOR problem when you stack to 2 teams and make the rest of the league SHIT
Not much parity in the NBA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is FMVP.

I'm gonna keep watching just to annoy you and @OregonDucks. :dhd:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just like that other guy. The league has literally never made more money. For every fan like you there's 2 that love it, like they loved the 90s Bulls. People want to see the highest level version of the game. Instead of 10 good teams you have 3 great ones and 4 good ones. If you can put aside hating the Warriors (and I get why they are hated they are like the Patriots right now), just enjoy the display of outstanding basketball. It's literally the best the game has ever been played.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just like that other guy. The league has literally never made more money. For every fan like you there's 2 that love it, like they loved the 90s Bulls. People want to see the highest level version of the game. Instead of 10 good teams you have 3 great ones and 4 good ones. If you can put aside hating the Warriors (and I get why they are hated they are like the Patriots right now), just enjoy the display of outstanding basketball. It's literally the best the game has ever been played.

But the Patriots didn't collude. They are just great. The NBA is in a worse state because SuperStars are joining forces. Something they didn't do before. You had plenty of talent distribution in the league before.

You bring up the NFL and most will agree the last season, the NFL has suffered. The NBA will inevitably suffer. We will probably 5 straight Finals featuring the Cavs/Wariors.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Patriots didn't collude. They are just great. The NBA is in a worse state because SuperStars are joining forces. Something they didn't do before. You had plenty of talent distribution in the league before.

You bring up the NFL and most will agree the last season, the NFL has suffered. The NBA will inevitably suffer. We will probably 5 straight Finals featuring the Cavs/Wariors.

What are you talking about? How about Randy Moss going there?

I doubt your prediction will come true. The NBAs best eras were when they were dominated by a couple of teams (80s Celtics and Lakers, 90s Bulls, 00s Lakers and Spurs, now Warriors Cavs). You are projecting how you feel onto everyone else.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? How about Randy Moss going there?

I doubt your prediction will come true. The NBAs best eras were when they were dominated by a couple of teams (80s Celtics and Lakers, 90s Bulls, 00s Lakers and Spurs, now Warriors Cavs). You are projecting how you feel onto everyone else.

Difference is the 80s East was stacked with quality teams and we also had a great finals. The East has SUCKED for probably 2 decades now. The 2000s West Was stacked. The Finals sucked though. There was more talent distribution before than there is now. There is no comparison.

Yes it will come true unless another team Stacks the hell out of their team.

The only team that has a chance this season to stop the inevitable from happening is the Spurs. But thats not likely

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is the 80s East was stacked with quality teams and we also had a great finals. The East has SUCKED for probably 2 decades now. The 2000s West Was stacked. The Finals sucked though. There was more talent distribution before than there is now. There is no comparison.

Yes it will come true unless another team Stacks the hell out of their team

Well ok then. I think there's plenty of talent in the league, it's a little top heavy now. Things evolve. Enjoy watching guys like Westbrook and Harden do amazing things, Giannis and Embiid and Porzingis and Towns and all the rest, there's a lot of good basketball out there.

And for me, watching the best player since Jordan (LeBron) vs a team with so much talent that they literally can't play any better is exciting.

I think you're just mad the Raptors are tanking

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ok then. I think there's plenty of talent in the league, it's a little top heavy now. Things evolve. Enjoy watching guys like Westbrook and Harden do amazing things, Giannis and Embiid and Porzingis and Towns and all the rest, there's a lot of good basketball out there.

And for me, watching the best player since Jordan (LeBron) vs a team with so much talent that they literally can't play any better is exciting.

I think you're just mad the Raptors are tanking

I like watching Westbrook and Harden but do they stand a CHANCE to reach any finals or championship?? Of course not. There isn't any good basketball out there because outside of a few select teams, no one stands a chance like I already stated and SOMETHING needs to be done about it. Lower the salary cap is a good start which will prevent superstars from colluding would be a good start.

The NBA needs some talent distribution to start making things interesting. 2 teams will probably be playing for the championship for another 3 years.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching Westbrook and Harden but do they stand a CHANCE to reach any finals or championship?? Of course not.

Only 2 teams do that every year. Was it worthless watching Iverson, Barkley, Drexler, Ewing, Mullin, Garnett, etc playing great ball in years they didn't go to the finals? Is a season a waste for every team that doesn't?

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching Westbrook and Harden but do they stand a CHANCE to reach any finals or championship?? Of course not. There isn't any good basketball out there because outside of a few select teams, no one stands a chance like I already stated and SOMETHING needs to be done about it. Lower the salary cap is a good start which will prevent superstars from colluding would be a good start.

Lowering the salary cap would be taking $$$ from the players and giving it to the owners. Both that won't happen and it would not accomplish what you want.

Making the cap harder might.