• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there a bigger POS Than V. Burfict?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see him dive from behind at Marty Bennett's legs?
Discuss

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcer said he tripped/stumbled. Right.

Well Gronk sure got his goose. Dude was furious and should have been flagged when he made helmet to helmet contact

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcer said he tripped/stumbled. Right.

Well Gronk sure got his goose. Dude was furious and should have been flagged when he made helmet to helmet contact
I heard that as well. They didn't show a reply so I thought meh? Then I saw it again on the pre-show for SNF. He didn't trip he's a POS. I never thought anyone would dethrone Suh but Burfict found a way.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty hit that could end a career.

Should be fined a game check.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty hit that could end a career.

Should be fined a game check.
It will be interesting to see if the NFL fines him? Considering there was no penalty and luckily MB didn't appear to be injured.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL needs to give this turd a year off. He's proven to not get it. He's out there to hurt people. If they are serious about the integrity of the game and player safety this piece of shit won't play the rest of the year.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see it. Got a video?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely up there. I was so happy the Broncos didn't have to face him this year. Not because he is a talented player but he seems to have this "brain fart" or whatever you want to call it a couple of times a game where he just loses it and unfortunately for some players that has meant injury. The league has seen these types before that just can't handle it on the field. OBJ seems to fall into that category of just not handling what is happening on the field well. He doesn't usually try to hurt people but mentally I'm not sure I have seen a player more easily rattled if somebody says something to him he doesn't like.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A while back Burfict predicted this would happen. He told reporters the league is forcing guys to go low in order to not get flagged. He even said it's the "cowards way" of tackling but what other choice does he have to avoid being flagged and fined? The league penalizes defenders for hitting anywhere around the neck, shoulders and head so players will start aiming low. Is Burfict right? Maybe. I mean the NFL has made it abundantly clear they are going to avoid concussions at all costs so that leaves the target area to hit someone lower on the body. Not condoning VB here either, just playing devils advocate and he actually does make a point. You are going to see more and more knees get messed up because of the way the NFL is forcing players to tackle.

burfict-goes-low-on-bennett.gif

Vontaze Burfict's low hit on Martellus Bennett's knees was bound to happen

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very dirty hit considering the ball wasn't anywhere near there. Clearly intentional and poorly masked too. He should be suspended.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A while back Burfict predicted this would happen. He told reporters the league is forcing guys to go low in order to not get flagged. He even said it's the "cowards way" of tackling but what other choice does he have to avoid being flagged and fined? The league penalizes defenders for hitting anywhere around the neck, shoulders and head so players will start aiming low. Is Burfict right? Maybe. I mean the NFL has made it abundantly clear they are going to avoid concussions at all costs so that leaves the target area to hit someone lower on the body. Not condoning VB here either, just playing devils advocate and he actually does make a point. You are going to see more and more knees get messed up because of the way the NFL is forcing players to tackle.

burfict-goes-low-on-bennett.gif

Vontaze Burfict's low hit on Martellus Bennett's knees was bound to happen
Sorry can't buy that. He can easily hit MB around the hips/midsection. After all he had plenty of time. He's already hitting MB before the ball goes by. Pump fake or not. He intends on going low. By diving he has no idea where the ball is. He's a POS and his interview is just trying to make a point of emphasis for when he does crap like this.
I'm hearing now the league likely not going to suspend him. WTF

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry can't buy that. He can easily hit MB around the hips/midsection. After all he had plenty of time. He's already hitting MB before the ball goes by. Pump fake or not. He intends on going low. By diving he has no idea where the ball is. He's a POS and his interview is just trying to make a point of emphasis for when he does crap like this.
I'm hearing now the league likely not going to suspend him. WTF

I don't disagree on this particular play. He probably will and should get a suspension. But his larger point may still be valid. The league may be forcing guys to go low when ordinarily they'd be trying to hit a guy in the middle of the back or chest.

From what I heard on NFL radio today they were saying the league would need to prove an intent to injure (head hunt) for VB to be suspended. But prior history is also a factor and we all know VB is a shady fucker to say the least when it comes to illegal hits.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see him dive from behind at Marty Bennett's legs?
Discuss
Tom Brady is up there.

The guy allowed people to lose their jobs just so he could save face and lie about his involvement in deflategate.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is up there.

The guy allowed people to lose their jobs just so he could save face and lie about his involvement in deflategate.
Thanks for your contribution. Now go play in traffic.