• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the 5 rounds mandatory, in MBBRL Danasty?

Do teams have to draft all 5 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears 'no' needs one more vote from the 5 remaining owners to wrap it up ..... then we can set a draft date ??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears 'no' needs one more vote from the 5 remaining owners to wrap it up ..... then we can set a draft date ??

Done - on to the next issue

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has to draft 5
But I agree with Steeler I thought we did settle on no on keeping more than 15

However I do not care just brining up what I thought was settled

Hey I could be wrong

It's just I'm not the first to mention that ( no one can keep more than 15)

Again I'm fine with keepin anywhere between 0 and 18

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has to draft 5
But I agree with Steeler I thought we did settle on no on keeping more than 15

However I do not care just brining up what I thought was settled

Hey I could be wrong

It's just I'm not the first to mention that ( no one can keep more than 15)

Again I'm fine with keepin anywhere between 0 and 18
According to OBX, who's been digging through all the discussions, there wasn't a decision made on how many to keep, how many to drop, or if there'D even be any restrictions. .just discussions.
My understanding of this poll was that if the draft is mandatory, we have to drop 5 guys, if it's not, than we don't have to drop any if we so choose. .not sure what the point of the question was if that's not the case . So in my opinion, we just did make a final decision on how many we have to drop, and the result was 0, except to make room for draft picks

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to OBX, who's been digging through all the discussions, there wasn't a decision made on how many to keep, how many to drop, or if there'D even be any restrictions. .just discussions.
My understanding of this poll was that if the draft is mandatory, we have to drop 5 guys, if it's not, than we don't have to drop any if we so choose. .not sure what the point of the question was if that's not the case . So in my opinion, we just did make a final decision on how many we have to drop, and the result was 0, except to make room for draft picks

This was always my understanding also.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this has been decided, so on to the draft date. I'm assuming this will be a slow draft on fantrax, just like the last draft.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I protest! Your Honor, hear me out. It is my contention that the pollmaker, allegedly one @HaroldSeattle influenced the voters!

How, you ask?
Well, Your Majesty, I will tell you!

The aforementioned Mr. Seattle (who, I understand, is involved in nefarious Fantasy Football schemes all across the Internet) UNDULY and UNJUSTIFIABLY influenced voters by posting these two despicable words in the vote title: "Hell No"

Yes, Your Highness...."HELLLLLLL NO"!!!

These are the ugly words Mr. Seattle used. I can only shake...yes, only shake...my head at these duplicitous machinations. I weep for our country, Your Grace...yes, I can only weep.

In summation Your Lordship, I throw myself on the mercy of the Court and remind you all: "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit".

Your Eminence...I rest my case.

Sidenote: Hey fellas, that OJ show on FX is great, isn't it? :D

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I protest! Your Honor, hear me out. It is my contention that the pollmaker, allegedly one @HaroldSeattle influenced the voters!

How, you ask?
Well, Your Majesty, I will tell you!

The aforementioned Mr. Seattle (who, I understand, is involved in nefarious Fantasy Football schemes all across the Internet) UNDULY and UNJUSTIFIABLY influenced voters by posting these two despicable words in the vote title: "Hell No"

Yes, Your Highness...."HELLLLLLL NO"!!!

These are the ugly words Mr. Seattle used. I can only shake...yes, only shake...my head at these duplicitous machinations. I weep for our country, Your Grace...yes, I can only weep.

In summation Your Lordship, I throw myself on the mercy of the Court and remind you all: "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit".

Your Eminence...I rest my case.

Sidenote: Hey fellas, that OJ show on FX is great, isn't it? :D

Started binge watching last night, I got through the first four episodes. The show has been great, but Travolta looks like he has had about 22 too many facelifts.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started binge watching last night, I got through the first four episodes. The show has been great, but Travolta looks like he has had about 22 too many facelifts.

Lol, he does but he's knocking it outta the park acting wise. He and the guy who plays Cochran. :nod: