• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Saban coaching softball now?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU 3-1 at the Mary Nutter Classic with Wisky left to go.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we beat Oregon, so what are YOU laughing at? lol

3-1 vs Oregon in cfb.
Beat your Ducks this year in Baseball.

UMn = 6 titles in cfb. Oregon = ZERO.
UMn = 3 title in cBb. Oregon = ZERO.

So what were you saying?

Looked up last year's WCWS, found my Gophers, didn't find Oregon anywhere? UMn was among the final 8 teams left standing, Oregon didn't even make the NCAA tourney as far as I could tell???

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we beat Oregon, so what are YOU laughing at? lol

3-1 vs Oregon in cfb.
Beat your Ducks this year in Baseball.

UMn = 6 titles in cfb. Oregon = ZERO.
UMn = 3 title in cBb. Oregon = ZERO.

So what were you saying?

UO has a CBB title - you are with out a doubt the biggest casual fan on the board. This has been done at a nauseating rate. The UMn or the UO CBB titles happened in your lifetime. Focus on what your little program is trying to build. First step win your conference and win a Rose Bowl. Another great step would be get to the Final Four.... and build from there. Nice to see new blood - go get em Gopher.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UO has a CBB title - you are with out a doubt the biggest casual fan on the board. This has been done at a nauseating rate. The UMn or the UO CBB titles happened in your lifetime. Focus on what your little program is trying to build. First step win your conference and win a Rose Bowl. Another great step would be get to the Final Four.... and build from there. Nice to see new blood - go get em Gopher.

Oregon won an NCAA title in cbb??? LOL. When, you mean when the NIT was the overwhelming favorite among the nation's cbb fans and experts as being the Top Natl Championship tournament?

Maybe that is why both the Premo-Poretta Poll AND The Helms Athletic Foundation named the UNDEFEATED LIU team the honor of their endorsement as the Natl Champs in 1939, seeing as Oregon lost FIVE GAMES, one they lost by double figures, to Butler, whom LIU beat. And LIU won the FAR MORE PRESTIGIOUS NIT tourney that year.

And that is the only non-running Natl Title Oregon has ever won until 2016 when you all won a GOLF Title??? lol

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon won an NCAA title in cbb??? LOL. When, you mean when the NIT was the overwhelming favorite among the nation's cbb fans and experts as being the Top Natl Championship tournament?

Maybe that is why both the Premo-Poretta Poll AND The Helms Athletic Foundation named the UNDEFEATED LIU team the honor of their endorsement as the Natl Champs in 1939, seeing as Oregon lost FIVE GAMES, one they lost by double figures, to Butler, whom LIU beat. And LIU won the FAR MORE PRESTIGIOUS NIT tourney that year.

And that is the only non-running Natl Title Oregon has ever won until 2016 when you all won a GOLF Title??? lol
You seem like a guy that would lift his truck.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But yeah, we JUST hired Fleck, and he's got us moving forward on the FB side of things, which is good timing seeing as we just opened up our new Practice Facilities, 166 million dollar complex over 300,000 square feet.

And how am I a "casual fan"??? Because I have a job and can't be hanging around in the fall?

And there is absolutely NOTHING LITTLE about the UMn program.

166 million for our new 300,000 square foot practice facility.
ranked #15 in football recruiting budget.
PJ Fleck, with his recent raise, would rank around 21st in the country. Total staff gets paid over 8 million a year.
UMn ranked #26 in a recent list of programs with the highest fb budgets.

But sure, keep believing UMn's irrelevant. lol

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah, we JUST hired Fleck, and he's got us moving forward on the FB side of things, which is good timing seeing as we just opened up our new Practice Facilities, 166 million dollar complex over 300,000 square feet.

And how am I a "casual fan"??? Because I have a job and can't be hanging around in the fall?

And there is absolutely NOTHING LITTLE about the UMn program.

166 million for our new 300,000 square foot practice facility.
ranked #15 in football recruiting budget.
PJ Fleck, with his recent raise, would rank around 21st in the country. Total staff gets paid over 8 million a year.
UMn ranked #26 in a recent list of programs with the highest fb budgets.

But sure, keep believing UMn's irrelevant. lol
You’re so cute

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Oregon is a NEVER HAS BEEN, and you are an Oregon fan trying to claim my team is a HAS BEEN, and not now relevant. Seems like YOU are the one with an inferiority complex. lol
I’m not the one going around with my fur all puffed up like my team is Alabama. Oregon is no where near that, yet is 10 times the brand the Golden Gophers are. Keep on peddling, most of the country likes seeing a new face, hope you keep improving.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not the one going around with my fur all puffed up like my team is Alabama. Oregon is no where near that, yet is 10 times the brand the Golden Gophers are. Keep on peddling, most of the country likes seeing a new face, hope you keep improving.

TEN TIMES??? lol How the fuck so???

Oregon has won what? 41 cfb games the last 5 years? Fully 5 Pac teams have won more, and fully 5 B1G teams won more than those 5 Pac teams.

Oregon would rank 11th over the last 5 years between the 2 conferences.

And you get all your funding from what? Nike? A company that employs CHILD SLAVE LABOR???

Fuck you dude. I'll never respect Oregon, EVER.