• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is MAF?

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that guy is so weird.....there are sometimes when he can be a cool poster and others when he can be a complete doosh (but I think Dup ruined him).....I think he's a "coosh" (cool doosh) poster?

I agree but I feel the same way about Dup from Maddog except more passionately. Dup was such a solid poster it is actually really sad that he ended up the way he did much more so than lizard.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree but I feel the same way about Dup from Maddog except more passionately. Dup was such a solid poster it is actually really sad that he ended up the way he did much more so than lizard.

I remember when Dup used to say all this nice stuff about Crosby. Haha.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't agree with this more. Dup was a good HOCKEY poster; seeing him behave how he does now makes one wonder about that man's mental health.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dup has ruined almost as many Pens posters as MD has ruined general posters. I definitely went through a phase where I couldn't stand him. Then again, I showed up after he'd already turned.

Favourite Dup moment was bumping his early 'bug vs. windshield' thread last summer... well I didn't actually do it, but it was sort of a 'team bump'.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think this may be the case. Obviously, he is still young and still has a ton of raw talent. I'd just like to see what would happen if he switched teams with someone like Craig Anderson and the Avalanche.

Anyway, tough game Pens fans, but keep your head up, at least you have 3 Stanley Cups ;-).....along with a bevy of young talent.