• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Lou boycotting ASG?

Is Lou Boycotting the ASG?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Henrique and Larsson suddenly got injured and cannot participate. This comes after no Devils were selected into the game and none were selected as injury replacements

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I don't think so... but I do think he is happy to have nobody going cuz its bullshit anyways...... The All Star Game is crap just shinny hockey

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I don't think so... but I do think he is happy to have nobody going cuz its bullshit anyways...... The All Star Game is crap just shinny hockey

I do think he would rather not have any guys in the game. But that also shows his deficiency in helping to grow the Devils brand. He has no interest in marketing our team or our players, which is one reason why we play second fiddle to everyone else.

As a fan, I'd like our guys to stay healthy and have some time off. However I do think it hurts us to not have any guys at the game. It might also hurt Henrique come time for the Calder voting.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Indian you hit it perfectly. Everyone wants to blame the nhl for hating the devils...the devils haven't really done their part to warm relations either. I remember in 03 Lou didn't want the nhl to Mic the devils bench for the cup final. Ever think we would get a show like the rangers have "beginnings"? Would love to get some inside info of the devils. I remember last year or year back mckenna got sent home ( I think) because he tweeted he was driving to nj before any press release saying so? Really who the fuck cares? Big deal Lou...you have to get over this strange cult koolaide shit. We finally are slowly getting away from people thinking we still play in the swamp. It will be years before people stop bashig the antisocial devils comments

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more with you cup. I will even take it a step further. The most important piece to the Devils success over the next 10 years will be the GM that replaces Lou. We need someone with a forward thinking vision. As great as Lou has been for the last 16 or so years, times change. If you are winning 3 out of 4 cups over a 9 year span, the cloak and dagger stuff is fine. People will deal with it. But when you aren't winning and you can't get people interested, then you have to change tactics.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree 100% which is why I cringe when i see his son is the gm of the ahl team. I tried to look the other day but couldn't find....are any devils players on Twitter? I don't follow that shit but a ton of people do. It would be a shame if the devils dont have their players doing it.

We kinda did sell our hockey soul to the devil (pun intended). Like you said his cloak and dagger tricks helped win the cup but at what price? The team is almost bankrupt and we can't keept yet another star player who will probably walk free. Then July 2nd Lou will wash his hands and say we did everythimg we could to keep him

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I said before that this team can't move forward until Marty retires. That goes with Lou also....whatever happens to parise Lou and marty should both retire and let some fresh blood run this place

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No clue....don't get paid for that so I will leave it up to beek. But what i would like to see in the new gm....his willingness to open up the devils to the fans. Not be anti marketing...its not nearly as bad as it once was when at the swamp when it seemed the devils made you go out of your way to be a fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt watch because we had no players in it....Damn, when was the last time that happened?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lou is boycotting the Rangers tonight by sitting Henrique.