• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kaepernick under pressure already?

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks are throwing in the towel on Kap too early. Folks, a QB is only as good as his supporting cast. And right now, lots of those folks are sidelined, including Davis, Crabtree. Boldin, who we all thought would be a great asset is proving to be slow & vulnerable

Fact of the matter is that the only offensive threat Defenses respect are Gore and Kap. An offense formerly having four cylinders is down to two. That is just bad luck, in no way is it the fault of Kap

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I told people that Kaepernick doesn't have the "look" of a franchise QB.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I told people that Kaepernick doesn't have the "look" of a franchise QB.

In fairness, however you also told us that Danny Amendola was going to be better then Wes Walker after one preseason game. so........

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What weapons does Tom Brady have? Great QB's make due with what they have. Kaep is a run first QB. When you take away his running ability, he is average at best.

BTW- everybody is talking about how bad Keap was, but what about the Niner defense. They've been getting gashed in the running game. It will only get worse, when they lose Aldon Smith to suspension.

Pay attention to the games. Their defense has been solid. When your offense is a 3 and out machine, your defense spends too much time on the field. They are being worn down by their own inept offense.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks are throwing in the towel on Kap too early. Folks, a QB is only as good as his supporting cast. And right now, lots of those folks are sidelined, including Davis, Crabtree. Boldin, who we all thought would be a great asset is proving to be slow & vulnerable

Fact of the matter is that the only offensive threat Defenses respect are Gore and Kap. An offense formerly having four cylinders is down to two. That is just bad luck, in no way is it the fault of Kap

You didn't watch the game, did you?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker99 is panicking. And it's a joy to watch. :D

I thought Breaker was having a bad week, last week:lol: looks like this week is worse:laugh3: Can you even image if they lose Thurs to the Rams?:suds:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Breaker was having a bad week, last week:lol: looks like this week is worse:laugh3: Can you even image if they lose Thurs to the Rams?:suds:

He might actually take the shirtless poster of krapernick off the ceiling above his bed.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harbs is too good of a coach with a track record of grooming QB's for success to believe Kaep will continue in any downward spiral for very long. Yes, he is a 3rd year player, but a second season starter and a slump like this is probably something that will do him good in the long run if it humbles him any and he resets himself to doing better. If he has the work ethic most of his fans up here believe he does no one should expect anything other than a turn around fairly fast.

The real question is if you put Rogers on this team would he still look like Rogers? Or is the lack of productive WR depth a real problem no matter who is behind center? Looks like Kaepernick didn't have any picks today so how many of the incompletions were WR's and how much of it was on the line vs him? The coaches know the answer to that and I suspect there is blame to go around for a lot more than his performances.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect teams know that the key to krapernick is covering his primary receiver and containing him in the pocket. If his first target is covered, he immediately looks to run. If there is no running lanes he begins to panic and makes poor throws. He also has a complete lack of touch which makes the short checkdowns difficult for him.

Yes if he has wide open WRs on every play he will hit them, but this is the NFL and just about any QB can do that.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect teams know that the key to krapernick is covering his primary receiver and containing him in the pocket. If his first target is covered, he immediately looks to run. If there is no running lanes he begins to panic and makes poor throws. He also has a complete lack of touch which makes the short checkdowns difficult for him.

Yes if he has wide open WRs on every play he will hit them, but this is the NFL and just about any QB can do that.

Unfortunately, I couldn't agree more. That's exactly how I see it.