• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is jimmy rustling at an all time low?

Is jimmy rustling down

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We banned most of the fun retards...and we need to re-evaluate that policy to make things more interesting.

I find myself agreeing. We need a slightly more human zoo atmosphere. I figure there should be 1 lunatic and or troll for every 5 typical posters. They're the traffic drivers.....I'd compare it to negative politics, everybody supposedly hates it, but it works. :noidea:

@OregonDucks

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself agreeing. We need a slightly more human zoo atmosphere. I figure there should be 1 lunatic and or troll for every 5 typical posters. They're the traffic drivers.....I'd compare it to negative politics, everybody supposedly hates it, but it works. :noidea:

@OregonDucks
not sure what you mean here by "mentioning" me with that post.

I have said this a billion times on here, just because I am fan of my team and believe in my team does not make me a troll. Sorry that you don't see eye to eye with me, or my faith in my team/program. I don't get the perception, but whatever. I will never apologize for being a fan and believing in the Ducks.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have said this a billion times on here, just because I am fan of my team and believe in my team does not make me a troll. Sorry that you don't see eye to eye with me, or my faith in my team/program. I don't get the perception, but whatever. I will never apologize for being a fan and believing in the Ducks.

I meant lunatic. :mamba:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, again not going to apologize for being a fan.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesn't take talent to be a fan. you just gotta believe bro. Have some damn faith in your team. It all works out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This image is setup as a tease. But I knew a girl with tits like that once. They would give you serious wood in a shirt and bra. I mean wow they were so damn juicy.

First time I get to see them bare - It was a little disappointing. Them things did not hang the same way. And she was only 15, so I can only imagine how they look decades later(I was young as well and people weren't so uptight, so calm down folks it was legal).

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I get to see them bare - It was a little disappointing. Them things did not hang the same way. And she was only 15

I realize its Alabama, but damn.

dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he means you're the heart of the cfb boards :nod:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This image is setup as a tease. But I knew a girl with tits like that once. They would give you serious wood in a shirt and bra. I mean wow they were so damn juicy.

First time I get to see them bare - It was a little disappointing. Them things did not hang the same way. And she was only 15, so I can only imagine how they look decades later(I was young as well and people weren't so uptight, so calm down folks it was legal).
I know that disappointment i prefer them smaller theres an ideal size

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I have 3 cases of beer and an 8 ball to get me through. Hopefully I get to kill a deer.
Just bought $250 worth of groceries.... a handle of vodka and bloody mary mix... already got a case of beer

and then there's what the other guys bring

considering some Wild Turkey American Honey... but I'm a little skeeered