• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is jimmy rustling at an all time low?

Is jimmy rustling down

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have data on the jimmy rustling levels in the PF. Does it need a boost over there :plotting: I dabbled a little with the FSU fan talking about the Big Bang yesterday :dhd:

Oh, the PF russlin' is quite high for mid CFB season. There are more hardcore Marxist libtards than ever in there. So, I figure I'll just let them settle-in through the NC...get comfortable with their own brand of bullshit. Then, the cold, hard tsunami of troof is gonna' come crashing down upon their little utopia.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the PF russlin' is quite high for mid CFB season. There are more hardcore Marxist libtards than ever in there. So, I figure I'll just let them settle-in through the NC...get comfortable with their own brand of bullshit. Then, the cold, hard tsunami of troof is gonna' come crashing down upon their little utopia.
Im always up for rustling there :plotting:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Global rustling :plotting:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im always up for rustling there :plotting:

It takes a lot more patience than in the CFB forum because many are tone-deaf to the truth. I can tell an OSUx fan that Ohio sucks and he's a loser. He'll understand I'm correct and simply respond accordingly. However, explaining to a Marxist why taking money from working, industrious people and giving it to meth addicts sitting on their couch is not a good, long-term economic strategy is a different matter. They want to believe so badly they won't listen to reason.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a lot more patience than in the CFB forum because many are tone-deaf to the truth. I can tell an OSUx fan that Ohio sucks and he's a loser. He'll understand I'm correct and simply respond accordingly. However, explaining to a Marxist why taking money from working, industrious people and giving it to meth addicts sitting on their couch is not a good, long-term economic strategy is a different matter. They want to believe so badly they won't listen to reason.
But on the flip side our jimmies don't rustle

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh. Typical thread action in the PF:

1. thread created
2. immediate response by 10 people of opposing viewpoints calling the op a moron
3. 10 pages of arguing

rinse. repeat.

Always lots of action in there tho so its good for wasting time.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with the Ohio St klan jumping on the Gator fans on the hoop? You would think they just played a big game or something.

laugh-crazy-o.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with the Ohio St klan jumping on the Gator fans on the hoop? You would think they just played a big game or something.

View attachment 41020

They will hate us forever for 2007. They cray-cray. Can you imagine if FSUx and UF fans were as fucked-up? Like I'd still bitch about youz guise trying to decapitate Danny Wuerfful that one game?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're about as funny as OSUx coeds are hot.

Good one. Too bad I didnt go to tOSU. I could give a shit about the coeds.
I give a shit about ships, something the Gaytors dont care about much lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will hate us forever for 2007. They cray-cray. Can you imagine if FSUx and UF fans were as fucked-up? Like I'd still bitch about youz guise trying to decapitate Danny Wuerfful that one game?

We try to decapitate everyone! Or we should.

crazy-laugh-animated-gif.gif

I am looking forward to watching the UF LSU game tomorrow. First really good D that Fornette has seen. He will still get yards, but I don't know if he's gonna get 9 ypc.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. Too bad I didnt go to tOSU. I could give a shit about the coeds.
I give a shit about ships, something the Gaytors dont care about much lol

:L You didn't even to college at OSUx and you're this much of a homer dickhead? :wtf:

S4yvhyo.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir are pathetic. Born and raised in Ohio. I was born a Buckeye. Thank God I didnt grow up a Gaytor, that has to be hard.

:L I was born a Gator the day I got a 1460 on my SAT. (when there were only 2 sections fuckers)

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you are a "true" fan :L

Ok you retard. Where DID you go to college...Joe's Polytechnic School of RV Repair? If you were "born" an OSUx fan, why not go to college there? It sure isn't very difficult to get accepted to OSUx.

You should be cheering for the fucking Browns like every other Ohio dropout. Leave CFB to the educated elites of society.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you retard. Where DID you go to college...Joe's Polytechnic School of RV Repair? If you were "born" an OSUx fan, why not go to college there? It sure isn't very difficult to get accepted to OSUx.

You should be cheering for the fucking Browns like every other Ohio dropout. Leave CFB to the educated elites of society.

Since you care so much, I went to Mississippi St, bc it was 2 hours where my family moved to and it would have much tougher and more expensive to go all the way back up to Ohio. It makes sense if you use your brain, with the high SAT score I'm sure you can put two and two together.

And yes I do cheer for the Browns, Cavs, and a diehard Indians fan.