• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it too early in the NFL season to....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the play that Pouncy was injured on? If so, wow!

He should have been flagged for a chop block.

Yup.

Pouncey was already working the DT.

Well... it was a running play.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeCastro is a bust.

pouncey.gif
:wtf2:, he chopped blocked his own player.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's week 2 and they are in first place. i don't see the need to panic like you do but then again i'm not hoping for the ravens to fail.

I'm not panicking. I understand they're tied for first after 2 weeks. That's pretty irrelevant, it's a 16 game season. They just don't have the look of a playoff team to me.

And you really must have a problem with reading comprehension. I'm not hoping for the Ravens to fail, in fact I specifically said I hope they make the playoffs and play Denver.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have to look like a playoff team to make the playoffs. Remember:

all the Ravens have to be is better than Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Cleveland to make the playoffs. No matter other teams in the NFL are better than them.

After two weeks, the only question is are they better than Cincinnati.

I understand that. The thing is, I don't think they're better than Cincinnati.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The are bad the game would have been much worse if Dalton was a good QB, i bet he over threw the ball 15 times last night. Plus the defense isn't that good against thee run. Steelers are in trouble this year and it starts upfront for them on both sides of the ball.

Do you really think PIT should've been blown out?

Trouble...truthfully, I think we'll split with CIN & BAL and sweep CLE, but you could be right...if they don't put some type of consistency together on OFC the DEF (whom I don't agree with you on) will be worn down before DEC.

FWIW...I thought the OL played okay last night...talk about Dalton, Ben was off the mark as well.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think PIT should've been blown out?

Trouble...truthfully, I think we'll split with CIN & BAL and sweep CLE, but you could be right...if they don't put some type of consistency together on OFC the DEF (whom I don't agree with you on) will be worn down before DEC.

FWIW...I thought the OL played okay last night...talk about Dalton, Ben was off the mark as well.

no actually if you look on the Bengals board i predicted the Bengals to win 23-13, so no i didn't expect a blow out.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no actually if you look on the Bengals board i predicted the Bengals to win 23-13, so no i didn't expect a blow out.

I called it 20-17 CIN myself on the PIT board...your post seem to suggest that the margin should have been greater.

I wouldn't really argue against that, he was high early with little pressure, but some of those throws Dalton missed he had some pressure...they didn't sack him, but I'm sure his body knows he was in a football game.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Don't feel bad, both our club's are the same level of mediocre. I will say one thing, though.. Your HC makes some very questionable late game decisions

like the onside kick, yea, i know the ravens can't get out of their own way right now. They are not motivated, they are not disciplined and they are not working on things that need to be corrected. Oh well, nice win yesterday, you guys played well. :suds:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I think that they could get better and the AFCN still looks pretty wide opened.

So glad someone bumped this old thread. The guy who wrote that ^ after Pittsburgh started the season 0-2 really knew what he was talking about!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by TDs3nOut View Post
... I think that they could get better and the AFCN still looks pretty wide opened.

So glad someone bumped this old thread. The guy who wrote that ^ after Pittsburgh started the season 0-2 really knew what he was talking about!

it's sad when you have to bump your own shit to make you feel better. Well I hope you feel better, for stating the fucking obvious. you ass clown.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's sad when you have to bump your own shit to make you feel better. Well I hope you feel better, for stating the fucking obvious. you ass clown.

LOL So you mean that when you made this thread you knew that the answer to the question "Is it too soon to LOL at the Steelers" was "no". LOL

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be interesting if the Ravens had to play at the Colts this year in the playoffs. I realize this is a bit premature.

Congrats to your Colts last night, Blue. They played well and they look like a strong contender this year.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL So you mean that when you made this thread you knew that the answer to the question "Is it too soon to LOL at the Steelers" was "no". LOL

wow you're dumb.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you're dumb.

Maybe, but I'm trying to learn, so let me see if I got this right ... when you made this thread you really knew that it was too soon in the season to LOL at the Steelers?