• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it possible?

K

kengel6

Is it possible for the managerial staff (Captain Mumbles) to change philosophy on how to coach? So far, Detroit ranks last in all baseball, with left on base per game at 8,75, and again last with runners in scoring position with 4.1 per game. Since only FOUR teams have hit LESS dingers, looks like the BIG INNING isn't going to happen. It just isn't this year, but ever since ole smokey took over. Did I just answer my own question?:laugh3:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers have been designed to be what they are. It would be tough for JL to start playing small ball with a bunch of slow, poor fielding players. The defense will give up hits and runs....the Tigers will try to out-slug their opponents....that is what they do. To expect a team with Cabrera, Fielder, Martinez, Peralta and Avila to try scratch runs....that is a lot to ask. If their goose-egg innings aren't countered with several crooked number innings - they will not see the post season. And then DD and JL will move on and Tiger fans will have their scapegoats for several years.

adrian2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had a chance in ST to go north with kobernus, Worth and Berry. JL decided to go with santiago, kelly and matt T. So this is what we have. No speed on the bench, no speed on the regular lineup, except a few.

ChinMusic2

Relax, It's a long season
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have thought about this ealier. Complain about not having any big innings and the next game 4 and 6 run innings. I like how that worked.