• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Buffalo For Real?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see that 1 v 6 seed 1st round match up.

I don't think you get the point. Buffalo's going to get bounced in the 1st round if they face a decent team from a legit conference. UVA's UVA. They're going to get their 1 seed but get bounced the 2nd weekend playing Bennett Ball. The point I was trying to get across is that the only team more overrated than Buffalo is UVA.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. they are not for real. But I'd take them over UVA if they face them in the first round.
Hell I'd take Baltimore over Virginia in the first round.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you get the point. Buffalo's going to get bounced in the 1st round if they face a decent team from a legit conference. UVA's UVA. They're going to get their 1 seed but get bounced the 2nd weekend playing Bennett Ball. The point I was trying to get across is that the only team more overrated than Buffalo is UVA.

I have more reason here than anyone to hate UVA. I get they're not built for tourney ball. But they're far from the most overrated team in basketball. They lost 2 games and won the ACC regular season. Where would you rank them?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more reason here than anyone to hate UVA. I get they're not built for tourney ball. But they're far from the most overrated team in basketball. They lost 2 games and won the ACC regular season. Where would you rank them?
Do you? I drafted them with my first round pick last year.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know. Everybody knows how the shit is going to end up though. I'd give them the 1 seed because they earned it but as far as the outcome of this whole thing I'd be shocked if they made it to the FF.