• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Aldon "All Done"?

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trust me i have dealt with Federal Firearms case's,not as an attorney but i have friends that went through this and it is not pretty.

If he is lucky he can claim some negligence and if even then he get's that you still are looking at best a year in Federal pen.

I hope that it doesn't turn into another Ruby Ridge!!! Go 49ers

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought wrong. This quote is from the story posted by the OP and it mentions the allegations of the civil suit filed against Aldon and Delanie. Multiple sources can be found on probably over a dozen articles written by ESPN, NFL, CBS, 49ers writers, etc.

Wouldn't be the first time.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant speak to the severity of a federal firearms charge but I will say that I'm sure he is not the only one who has taken a gun out of Az. to his home state and fired it, albeit given, in a somewhat reckless manner. Gov. Brown has done a fine job turning around the state of California something Gov. Ahhnold couldn't get done not even close. Don't be insulting our wonderful state. As for AZ. being a far more evolved place...man are you off your rocker... Az. will be going in our direction in due time just as Nevada and Colorado have. We are Californians here for the most part and are proud of our heritage of being free thinking spirits. Being a native Bay Area fan I love the 49ers and the Giants and the A's and the Warriors and the wait for it...Raiders. Aldon I hope will resolve this issue and grow from it..hopefully without going to prison. Hopefully, he gets a good lawyer.

I'm in the same boat but I grew up in the Bay Area when it was a fantastic place, not the dump it is now. I hope CA can make a comeback but being 335 billion in debt is too much to overcome, especially when you have so many living off of state and fedederal handouts.