• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Aldon "All Done"?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shot someone at a party. That is still a crime in all 50 states. I agree with you that Arizona is light years ahead of California as a place to live but you still can't go around shooting people at parties.

That hasn't been said. If it has then it hasn't been proven.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shot someone at a party. That is still a crime in all 50 states. I agree with you that Arizona is light years ahead of California as a place to live but you still can't go around shooting people at parties.

Aldon didn't shoot anyone at a party, stop being a fucking idiot. And just once, say something that will make someone believe you are actually a niner fan. Arizona a better place to live than California?

:lol:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon didn't shoot anyone at a party, stop being a fucking idiot. And just once, say something that will make someone believe you are actually a niner fan. Arizona a better place to live than California?
:lol:

Of course! California, a once great place to live, has become the joke of the country. Broke and controlled by special interest groups, it is awash in debt and people who live off the state. It is a welfare state.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better call Saul!!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course! California, a once great place to live, has become the joke of the country. Broke and controlled by special interest groups, it is awash in debt and people who live off the state. It is a welfare state.

The joke of the country? The turn around of the state is a huge success story. The budget is balanced, and Brown (I am as surprised as anyone) so far hit the perfect balance of raised taxes and budget cuts to get it done.

Welfare state?

That would be Arizona who receives more in federal funding than it pays in federal taxes, making it a federal welfare state that is eating at the federal tax surplus trough created by states like California that pay more federal taxes than they receive in federal handouts.

You can excuse yourself now.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's been accused of it by two people.

By what two people?

The two people in the lawsuits claimed that aldon and delanie walker fired guns into the air to get people to leave the party who wouldn't leave, and everyone ran.... and then some gangbangers went out to their cars down on the street and pulled out weapons and shot back. Thats when they claim to have been shot.... they didn't accuse aldon of shooting them, they accused him of holding a party and being reckless with weapons and creating a situation that allowed them to get shot on his property.

LINK TO COURT DOCUMENTS OF LAWSUIT

Seriously dude, you are not a niner fan. its so clear.

does anyone think Toby is really a niner fan?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The joke of the country? The turn around of the state is a huge success story. The budget is balanced, and Brown (I am as surprised as anyone) so far hit the perfect balance of raised taxes and budget cuts to get it done.

Welfare state?

That would be Arizona who receives more in federal funding than it pays in federal taxes,
making it a federal welfare state that is eating at the federal tax surplus trough created by states like California that pay more federal taxes than they receive in federal handouts.

You actually believe those two statements? Good gracious!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welfare state?

That would be Arizona who receives more in federal funding than it pays in federal taxes, making it a federal welfare state that is eating at the federal tax surplus trough created by states like California that pay more federal taxes than they receive in federal handouts.

"Take the “balanced budget,” for instance. The state may be breaking even for the year, but as the governor has acknowledged, it faces a $28 billion “wall of debt” left over from previous years. And last autumn, an independent group of fiscal experts explained that this figure omits such items as unfunded pension obligations. Add those debts to the total, they found, and the real burden is anywhere between $167 billion and $335 billion.

Just as California will have to face the looming liability of unfunded pensions, Washington will have to tackle entitlement reform to keep Social Security and Medicare solvent for the next generation.

In California, debt has created a good news/bad news joke. The good news is that California has a better credit rating than Illinois. The bad news is that it has a worse credit rating than the 48 other states."

Nice try though.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Federal gun charges are no joke,if any of you think he will just get a slap on the wrist good luck to that,the Fed's don't play around and they don't give a crap who you are or how much money you got.

He better get one of the best attorneys out there to avoid 1-4 years if not more.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By what two people?

The two people in the lawsuits claimed that aldon and delanie walker fired guns into the air to get people to leave the party who wouldn't leave, and everyone ran.... and then some gangbangers went out to their cars down on the street and pulled out weapons and shot back. Thats when they claim to have been shot.... they didn't accuse aldon of shooting them, they accused him of holding a party and being reckless with weapons and creating a situation that allowed them to get shot on his property.

LINK TO COURT DOCUMENTS OF LAWSUIT

Seriously dude, you are not a niner fan. its so clear.

does anyone think Toby is really a niner fan?[/QUOTE]

Does anyone really care what you think?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought those two guys claimed that they were hit by bullets that Smith fired from his balcony?

You thought wrong. This quote is from the story posted by the OP and it mentions the allegations of the civil suit filed against Aldon and Delanie. Multiple sources can be found on probably over a dozen articles written by ESPN, NFL, CBS, 49ers writers, etc.

Smith was stabbed at the party. He and former 49ers tight end Delanie Walker have been named in the two lawsuits filed by alleged victims of the shooting. They are not accused in the civil lawsuits of firing the shots, but of instigating the shootings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is not the civil suit for Smith,the issue is Federal Firearms violations,even the state violations are diddly compared to the movement of firearms across state lines.

You are talking a Federal Offense.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything he should be looking at some plea deal with the civil matter and the state of California,then he moves on to the Federal case,that is why i bet his attorneys want the state issue's resolved asap.

The last thing you want is a Federal case over you're head with on going state charges.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this thread turned dumb. I truly regret starting it.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this thread turned dumb. I truly regret starting it.

Not dumb,it is what he is looking at and i am not stating these things as a fan or some troll,it is the fact's of what he is facing.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me i have dealt with Federal Firearms case's,not as an attorney but i have friends that went through this and it is not pretty.

If he is lucky he can claim some negligence and if even then he get's that you still are looking at best a year in Federal pen.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant speak to the severity of a federal firearms charge but I will say that I'm sure he is not the only one who has taken a gun out of Az. to his home state and fired it, albeit given, in a somewhat reckless manner. Gov. Brown has done a fine job turning around the state of California something Gov. Ahhnold couldn't get done not even close. Don't be insulting our wonderful state. As for AZ. being a far more evolved place...man are you off your rocker... Az. will be going in our direction in due time just as Nevada and Colorado have. We are Californians here for the most part and are proud of our heritage of being free thinking spirits. Being a native Bay Area fan I love the 49ers and the Giants and the A's and the Warriors and the wait for it...Raiders. Aldon I hope will resolve this issue and grow from it..hopefully without going to prison. Hopefully, he gets a good lawyer.