• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa game start time 2:30pm ABC

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he explained it to the media. If there is one thing I don't like about him is he tries to hard to appease the media and fans. You can't manage by majority vote.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of those things that if it works, it's a good decision and nobody notices. If it doesn't work, people crap on you. People probably would have been mad if we came out after half and looked like ass going into the wind. We pretty much looked like ass regardless of the wind that day, though.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm really tired of that stuff. i'm pretty sure 90% of coaches take the wind to start the 3rd. why? because then you get a long kickoff and the opposing team has to start with the wind in their face. it makes sense to me as you don't know what will happen in the 3rd, if you give them the wind, they might put up 21 or something and you get 0 into it. also you could put the game away in the 3rd if you take the wind and put up points.

the ideal thing would be to defer and that way you get the ball in the 2nd half and thus let the other coach decide if he wants the wind or not, thus that sort of decision is out of your hands.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
High 32
Low 18

Its gonna be a chilly day, the field is going to be like a rock with rain/snow on Thanksgiving. Low on Thursday is 21, I don't see the field thawing out.

It's gonna come down to how wants the game more in the trenches.

I sure as shit hope we don't get the same officiating crew that did the Wisc vs. Northwestern game. What a clusterfuck that ended up being.