• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been an interesting season to say the least. We are about where I said we would be at the beginning. Hovering around 500. A tweak or two here and there this could be a real team. We have some holes but in my mind the QB position is still the key. Without trying to cause a firestorm the play of that position will decide which direction this team goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you 100% Ozark. The rest of the pieces may very well fall into place for us, especially if Washington loses their last game. We could parlay that pick into very attractive multiple picks if the Rams play their hand wisely. But the key to the entire thing is our QB play. Every successful team in the NFL has a top notch QB. And in today's league, offense means more than defense---just look at how many teams have scored 50+ points this season. I can't remember a season like this in my lifetime. Goodell won't be happy until he turns the NFL into the NBA....ah but that's another rant for another time. Offense is what wins in this league, and the QB is the spark plug. It will be a very VERY interesting off-season, complicated by the injuries to Bradford and Jake Long. The Rams have so many options that its really going to test the judgment and wisdom of our coaches and management to pick the right course of action. (shutter) :help: :hope: :think: :what::frusty: